Recent content by preciousmom

1. P

XP Potions Exposed!

Lol. It's about time!
  2. P

Hills of Shade - Scorn

Hmm, what do you need to do to activate it, anyhow? I hear it's as hard as Lethar 2.0 ^.^
  3. P

How do i compile for differant everquest.exe

OMG, Shadwalker... you are the christ reincarnate! I love you!!! Now, Lightenuf or whatever. You.. no.. Just don't talk, please.. But again.. I love you, Shadewalker.. Grammar is better than sex with a panda!
  4. P

anyone willing to make a program

I had to read this 10 times to understand partially for what was said.
  5. P

Meldrath's Majestic Mansion

After MMM access is done, the quest continues to get raid flagged for MMM. [Follow Quest as it says what to do, you have to loot the sheets when you're at the point in the task. The sheet from Big Bynn can be traded to you to be count as "looted". The sheet from the minotaur is not tradeable...
  6. P

/peti

Tunare crash third day in a row. -They're messing up alot right now.
  7. P

/peti

To zone in: Level 70+ ; Signets ; Seal . To zone in pushed: Level 70+ ; Signets . No exception,
  8. P

Servers coming down again

Haha, that's hilarious. ;]
  9. P

New "cheating" monitoring program?

This thread is useless, it is just ill-rumors.
  10. P

AFK Vxed Bard Macro

Well. It seems safer then MM's. And it's in an instance. So I guess it'd be the safest thing out there as far as afk xp goes. Except when people sit at the apprentice and see you pop out on to it :p
  11. P

AFK Vxed Bard Macro

How much xp per hour is this? AA wise? with 2?
  12. P

where to get new macro from this site

Macros are macros, they are different from plugins [.ddl]s
  13. P

Warping into keyed zones

When Glocked I was playing with it in Qvic. It looked like: (when 1 is flagged, and others are not). When the flagged person is leader, I only got the boot message once. When an unflagged was leader, or not in group: I got the message every time. Which would move me randomly in the zone -...
  14. P

Looking for help CoA flagging on saryrn

Looking for Katta missions on Tunare, I'm too lazy to do 50+ missions myself :p If even a partner to do them, would be better. :]