Recent content by prado1586

1. P

WTB 5-10 krono

pst with price!
  2. P

keep crashing, any ideas?

sent error report Crashing Module: mq2clickies.dll:0x50BF318C is the cause, not sure what solution is
  3. P

pulling

any particular thread i can refer to or anything on how to set up simple pulling around you?
  4. P

bard no longer mezzing

yep it had somehow gotten on the ignore list
  5. P

bard no longer mezzing

Can anyone tell me what i have set wrong? [MQ2Bot] Debugging=0 BotVersion=20200811.1936 PulseCycle=100 BotCommandsOn= BotCommandsOff= AlwaysCheckAdds=0 RestrictedZones=,344,202,151,345, BuffPassword=NULL AuthorizedUsers=|guild|group|netbots| CycleDelay=3 DefaultGem=1 AnnounceEcho=1...
  6. P

best dps

whats your favorite to box? why?
  7. P

to block an AA on bot?

thank you, works perfect
  8. P

to block an AA on bot?

its AA6, so i put under mqbot? aa6=0?
  9. P

to block an AA on bot?

need tank to stop heroic leaping. its alt act id 2016. do i put it in the beginning or the end of the .ini? and what exactly would i put?
  10. P

disappearing text

anyone else have issues with chat windoes text vanishing? even quest window. got to click on like 2-4 other chat boxes thatll vanish to get one that you wanted back. any way around this?
  11. P

how to get the best out of the bard bot

so bard is all about group boosting essentially. all group spells i can to give casters this or that, all melee beneficial i can. And essentially learn to love a bard because its now my main?
  12. P

lugnut the other spells on your spellbar are just slows/mezes? or do you run nukes/dots as well to maximize bard
  13. P

im going to have to start using medely, never have. that and make bard my main i guess.