Recent content by Potatoes

1. P

Gnoll shroud totem from POW task

buy Oil of Fennin Ro from the dude in Sol B, and go to CR, and AoE the F out of them. helps to have an sk, or like a druid to DS PL
  2. P

Collectibles, WTF?

Thank you for the reply. Good to know it wasn't a specific plugin, I'm still just puzzled. Oh well. shit happens
  3. P

Collectibles, WTF?

Is there a plugin that auto collects collectibles in your inventory? There's no way I right clicked a collectible that was the final one in my set. I was saving it on purpose for the next expansion. I come back from AFK only to see that I have completed the final collectible achievement for...
  4. P

Bot macro - Customization

Healing not a priority for bot Hello, I want this Druid to primarily heal, yet, the tank is consistently not getting healed, its almost like he is not adhering to the Combat Frequency I set up. [Combat] CombatFrequency1=ModRod|Mana CombatFrequency2=AA||FightBuff|MainTankBuff...
  5. P

Fade well a legit way of doing it

maybe OP was auto running when he /q, so the server kept him "running" in the same direction until it booted him from the world? meh, it's only 2cp
  6. P

Beam, or Swarm

its more efficient to drop and get a new task when you're done looting. not sure if its been said (TLDR) u can preserve your bots' Lesson (double xp) in Nexus, Baz, Tranquility, PoK... i choose nexus because its always empty, has 0 lag, and has quick zone times since no hero's forge armor has...
  7. P

Best way/place to delevel

LMFAO that is absolutely evil. Did his gear poof too ???
  8. P

Beam kiting

not sure if it's been said so apologies in advance for any redundancy: They won't nerf beam currently, just not allow for / create the perfect environment for beaming. Example: Call of the Forsaken.... there are 0 beam spots. Tip from a pro beamer: Time the lag and dont start casting beam...
  9. P

MQ2MMOFastmem

First off, I absolutely LOVE this plugin. I have noticed that if I'm standing and fastmem a spellset, I'll sit for a half second and stand right back up. (you only notice this from another toon's point of view... very conspicuous on raids) Can I somehow add a delay in the mem process so other...
  10. P

OurPlat - Fast Platinum, Krono & PL Delivery - All Servers - 24 Hours

Very Reliable, not just for platinum, but Kronos too.
  11. P

Best DPS Class?

Ele Form Fire on a Mage blocks all druid aura / bard aria / chanter dmg aura etc which is the most useful? been using ele form fire over all of the above, but should i just be in ele form water?
  12. P

Ultimate Potion Macro

Could you add Elixir of Greater Concentration? It's the combine to skill up on the progression servers.
  13. P

Zone into a zone in which you do NOT have the expansion for

TRY THIS!!! My mage bot doesn't have RoF. BUT I went to the new EW, put up a campfire, and holy SHIT it let the mage zone in without having RoF!!! Great for xp! Not sure if this has any other value. Try it, enjoy!
  14. P

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Bard holyshit help Hey all, Looking for help w/ holyshits for a bard... I've got the non code down (don't we all) just need help coding this: (feel free to edit it for efficiency) 1) If I am in combat and "Selo's Kick" (bard kick aa) is up, use it! 2) If I am in combat and "Lyrical...