Recent content by postman23

1. P

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

pet issues Since the update pets aren't attacking, swarm isn't casting and not getting rebuffed. Seems to be just bst/mag/nec (just a guess on the nec only have bst/mag) my shammy pet attacks just fine and gets buffs. Checked and re-checked ini to make sure nothing changed from prior to...
  2. P

Kings Road (facebook game)

Yea, I happened to see someone with them in game which prompted the search for them, but ended up finding only survey crap with adware etc... Which is why i figured i'd give here a shot.
  3. P

Kings Road (facebook game)

Probably a long shot, but does anyone happen to have the cheats/hacks for this game?
  4. P

Need some advice

War With no time to bleed constantly running i've found my war to be a much better tank mitigation wise, though not as much dps as my sk tank. If you don't mind putting the work in to build up the war (gear is easy enough with cotf + a few pieces from rof) I would definitely go with a war as a...
  5. P

COTF Worth It?

I could be wrong .. but i don't think they're going to be all that hard to find. I picked up 7 just doing the merc tasks in west karara.
  6. P

How to spot a member during patch day

Yea, certainly no moveutils on raids. MT is fine with melee, being an off tank and forgetting to turn off agro stuff when dps'ing the main mob can be fun though, not that i know this from experience or anything...
  7. P

How to spot a member during patch day

haha Hell i don't even know what buttons to mash anymore.
  8. P

no more cloaks or rings (zone didnt get extended)

Lot of people saying it'll be reverted back after patch (tomorrow?). Though haven't seen any official word outside of test patch notes saying it was extended.
  9. P

"Refer A Friend" comes to EQ!

It's 5aa per Medal of Advancement. Assuming one medal per person.
  10. P

EQBC key names?

/bca //keypress ctrl+i
  11. P

Free FV transfer

Still free to transfer over to FV. /servertransfer and you're all set.
  12. P

bst vs monk choice question

Well without mana issues i'd stick with the bst, but not keeping bard dps songs up is also taking away from your grp dps as well even if it's only for a tick at the beginning of the fight.
  13. P

bst vs monk choice question

I've been boxing my bst t4 grp geared and while he sustains the 10-11k dps he also runs out of mana quickly. Huge plus on the monk since you're not going to have to stop with respite. Fero and SV are nice from the bst though ... Honestly I'd hang with the monk since I hate downtime .. but...
  14. P

90 bard, what do you twist?

Yea absolutely would drop any dps proc if it was interfering with noira's, but i'm not really seeing noira charges being left on with tiger running. I never tried it with arcane chorus only and no tiger, so with it not being that bad even if they are conflicting, i'd take tiger over arcane if...
  15. P

90 bard, what do you twist?

I was playing arcane and noira's until someone told they conflicted .. I stopped playing arcane and parsed with and w/o it and dps went up w/o, but i was also using tiger. Never thought it may have been tiger, so never parsed with & w/o tiger.