Recent content by pingkiller

1. P

Ideas For Improving MMOBugs - Customer Feedback

Well,your product is worth less now because you can't use some of the special plugins, yet you keep charging the same amount of money. This is the reason you are losing customers. You can try to add value to the subscription, but i doubt you can match the value that /zone and /warp had. I think...
  2. P

bazaar.mac

The macro updates the prices,but after the last item it keep going. The message i see is: Searching bazaar for item() It never gets out of this unless i restart the macro.
  3. P

All spells thru 90 now available

It depends on class i guess. I believe the SK vendor only has spell up till 85, but the necro vendor has some 85+ spells.
  4. P

Staying logged in on Monday didn't work...

They changed the announcement. It now also says the servers will be down.
  5. P

Anyone answer question re Mechamatic Guardian

Just tried this. My 85sk was killing the mobs in the 60-64 version with a merc. Can do about 1 level per 45 min on my 75 bard, which isnt that good. Am i doing something wrong or do sks just suck at this at 85?
  6. P

Infiltrating the Guardian XP bug Macro

This isnt nerfed, seems to be working fine. When mq2 is backup,this macro should rock.
  7. P

Target mob with lowest HP

Thanks, will test it tomorrow.
  8. P

When im swarming im usually alone. Could anyone compile this? Would like to test it out but dont have VS installed.
  9. P

So, is this plugin very risky to use like metioned in the posts above?
  10. P

Too bad you actually have to target a mob to get the health. Using a macro to cycle through 50 mobs prolly wont be very fast.
  11. P

Is there a way to target a mob with the lowest HP left out of the mobs on your agro list? I want to use this when swarming to quickly kill a few mobs to get a MC proc.
  12. P

mq2krust / krust UI

Think it s broken again.
  13. P

MQ2AdvLoot v1.0

Im trying to use the plugin in pof but i keep getting the message that im to for away to loot the corpse. I tried increase the delay value but that didnt help.
  14. P

Bazaar.mac

The from the mq2 forums doesnt work with our compile. The posted bazaar.mac in this thread does seem to undercut itself :(
  15. P

Epic 2.0's, Worth it?

SK epic is most certainly worth it. Makes swarming much easier.