Recent content by pikipiki

1. P

account suspended

As I said before when I got 1st suspension like the week after ToL launch (1st wave) I unloaded MQ2Overseer as there was a spread of possible detection culprits, I got suspended regardless 2 more accounts on this wave and haev only used ingame overseer manually, so the only way I can think...
  2. P

Account Suspended

Funny enough pretty much agree with last 2 comments, dropped all my accounts to silver but main one, many have several toons so I am easy to let a few months off just overseeing to 120 all of them. Fact is wouldn't it been because of MQ I would have stopped playing and pooring money in the game...
  3. P

Account Suspended

I got 1 account supended about the same time, but the other 5 accounts I was runinng teh same stuff were untouched, curiously enough this same account got a 7 day suspension 3 weeks ago, now he got 14, no clue what going on on that account really, at least this time it was already back on silver...
  4. P

Plugin Overseer

The plugin works(ed) nicely A checkbox or a way to exclude recovery missions
  5. P

Premium Macros?

I have a full suit of macros that work altogether as a 'workframe ecosystem' with all 16 classes, but it's for my own use not for selling purposes. Also they are aimed at Live mostly and even if they could be setup to work for pre-70 lvl they rely mostly on 70+ resources (spells, abilities...
  6. P

Premium Macros?

Entropy Link: https://entropy.exspes.com/wiki/index.php/Install
  7. P

MMOBugs vs RedGuides

mq2bot is worth everything, the fact that singledly can manage any spell setup for all classes and work almost flawlessly in a single plugin amazes me, and its also virtually full customizable, although its not as simple as putting a couple of lines in an ini it has its way to tailor to your...
  8. P

/target macro problem

I had that issue in my macros, targeting by name gets you whatever name is closer, be PC name, PC name corpse, familiar or summoned banker, peddler, etc ... depending on the context you can find work around always more or less easily, for me the ideal thing would be to be able to allow /target...
  9. P

Multi class mercenary macro suite

Quick update , since ultimately I am more around discord than here, the project is still ongoing + Now supports all classes (some only to perform their main class duty) but BST and INT classes + Preeliminaty support for merc only to play the game and complete missions without player interaction...
  10. P

Small update: + Added item click management (read a few posts above for more info) + Improved CLR heal tiering + Switched cascading to tiering for SHM healing, also enabled DoT use for him + New RNG merc, still VERY preeliminary (just for testing purposes atm, a few buffs, spells, discs and...
  11. P

I upgraded the SHM from the version you have, tiered the heals (visually it sucks because you have to overuse if-else-if nested structure and repeat some heals on multiple triage levels) but it works much better than cascading checks, because cascading checks puts you in a situation where the...
  12. P

PS. They DO accept commands, they are all 'event driven' so the chat channels , included mq2 one get 'parsed' so anything that fires the command event it will work. The standard I am using is to enclose each 'command' within '+' symbols, including their parameters, that also means that all...
  13. P

Since I posted the 1st macros I've updated some of the code, improved clr and shm healing by tiering, fixed some bugs, and added item management, it even detects when the item cooldowns get bugged and set up a number of retry and hold intervals per item, also started the RNG mcmerc to learn a...
  14. P

Two dev questions

Hi, I am progressing on the merc macro suite, it's been very handy for both x2 auto (along a GD instance macro in and out) and to do hunter camps, I also started to add the logic to add customized item clicks ... I've found two small 'hurdles' I was able to work around but I am still curious...
  15. P

Did a quick update on Hiatus-Breather (Disc Timer 13) because it's the same code for MNK, ROG and WAR Hiatus line now: Relax*Hiatus*Seventh Wind*Sixth Wind*Fifth Wind*Fourth Wind*Third Wind*Second Wind Breather line now: Breather*Rest*Reprieve*Respite When both available using Breather line CA...