1. P

editing mq2melee?

oh I see the run down thanks bud
  2. P

editing mq2melee?

where would I put that?
  3. P

editing mq2melee?

how would I go about adding things to mq2melee for a monk such as stunning kick and vigorous shuriken so they auto pop like fk and tigerclaw do?
  4. P

Enabling Active Plugins (Warp, Zone, Speed, etc.)

Ha ha wow i guess it had to end some time, some people were real blatant with it. I wad in a few raiding guilds and i was never even under suspicion, only other mq ers knew. Ah well all work and no warp makes peeps a semi perturbed boy, but hey tracking and mq2melee while boxing is worth it...
  5. P

Enabling Active Plugins (Warp, Zone, Speed, etc.)

even warping in zones no one goes to will be detected now? I never had any issues warping a few years ago even on the tlp servers? just wondering whats up now
  6. P

perma fixed big bank window?

haha that's awesome, no i used to do it a couple years ago when it wasnt insta ban and i had a lot of fun with it, i was just curious if it was ever going to be available again. times change we will all go on living
  7. P

perma fixed big bank window?

has anyone heard or seen a new bank window UI to allow passing of no drop items through shared bank?
  8. P

Best of Craigs List

that's amazing I'll take 1 golem as well as 1 gollum
  9. P

compile out of date error

seems to have corrected itself, thanks for all the input homies
  10. P

compile out of date error

mq wont find an update and will not run, tried uninstalls and re installs, all the new files and nothing is working any ideas? tried making a different folder, blah blah nothin any help please?