Recent content by PCDrQA

1. P

Ultimate Spell Skiller Macro!!!!!!!!

Jeez I feel like a computer newb :confused: I had made the changes in my backup folder not in the mac folder. Works like a champ after copying the file over :rolleyes:
  2. P

tried that before posting, sorry should have said something about it. Same message displayed. thanks for the input!
  3. P

Having issues with this mac on my SK; I keep getting the following message: Subroutine Shadow wasn't found skillz.mac@31 (main): /call&{Me.Class} I have confirmed that there is no mention of Shadow in the mac, outside of Shadowknight. Works great for my wizzy, thanks!
  4. P

Have used it on all of my casters, works like a charm.
  5. P

Shambot 3.25 BETA MMOBugs version

Healing Counterbias support in 4.0? Will 4.0 support healing counterbias? (slow spell) I am not having any luck getting it to work in the current version 3.27 I think it was.
  6. P

hah user error :eek: had 3.25 mac when I thought I had already dropped in the 3.26. All clickies and buffs are working. My other toon is raiding atm, so can't test out everthing quite yet. Thanks for the response, sorry for being a newb :rolleyes:
  7. P

I was using 3.25 last night and had no issues. I am currently trying to run 3.26. It is casting canni, mount and Champion without issue. Does AA slow, listlessness, lynx, heal, hot and nukes without issue. All other spells are not working. Malo, dots, and the group buffs not listed above...
  8. P

Thanks for the update! I am about to try out the update now. I will post any issues I come across. Has anyone tried splash of runedust with the mac yet?
  9. P

Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

I am having the same issue. I have auto assist off and the assist % at 98. As soon as the main assist targets a mob and is in range of the bot, the bot runs out and engages. This started with the 2008-02-03 compile and is in the 2008-02-08 compile as well.