Recent content by Pavlos

1. P

Bot Macro

I use to have "to do" lists now I have "honey do" lists and "daddy do" lists.
  2. P

Bot Macro

have had the same problem before or when I changed gear on a toon. I normal copy ini, then rerun /mac bot load then re-paste the ini and it will fix it.
  3. P

Bot macro - Customization

${Me.PctMana}>30
  4. P

No Copy & Paste There is nothing simple about bot mac. The idea is customize mac for your toons that is highly customizable. Your toons and spell gems wont be the same as anyone else, your gear isn't the same, your levels may not be the same. Your desired result won't be same as mine so how...
  5. P

Bot Macro

Hopeless it should auto detect rk's on spell name, and icon I would set it up that way first and if it fails then try adding rk's if something fails. Do this and run it before making conditions for a spell to ensure its working.
  6. P

Bot Macro

Update your mac if its year old. Then we would need to see you ini to help
  7. P

NoGold

May be some issues with this plug since the last few patches. When logging to character selection screen crashes occur. Thanks
  8. P

[Assist] AssistType=3 AssistPC=belayda AssistAt=100 OpeningMove= AttackRange=150 AttackCommand=/attack on AttackConditions= AmIOffTank=FALSE UseMelee=TRUE UseArchery=TRUE ArcheryMaxDistance=200 ArcheryMinDistance=35 SetTargetMessage=Kill_this BurnModeAlias=BurnModeAlias
  9. P

[Assist] AssistType=1 AssistPC=100<<<< TOONNAME >>> try that AssistAt=100 OpeningMove= AttackRange=150 AttackCommand=/attack on AttackConditions= AmIOffTank=FALSE UseMelee=TRUE UseArchery=TRUE ArcheryMaxDistance=200 ArcheryMinDistance=35 SetTargetMessage=Kill_this BurnModeAlias=BurnModeAlias
  10. P

MQ2Meele/Bard

Bard's Selo Kick & Boastful Bellow seem to be broken right now with MQ2Meele. Unless there were some changes and I was a sleep at the wheel? Ok It does seem they are working I guess a better question is how to edit them efficiently to cast when they are ready, it seems with hasten and what not...
  11. P

One Man's Stuggle To Take It Easy. Bueller? Bueller?
  12. P

Same question as above To carry his question further what about spells like Infernal Skin, Mage line that shows up in Song bar and wanting to cast on tank out of group. I am using a druid and mage's in 2nd group and want surge to be cast on main tank in primary group, and then mages to...
  13. P

Merry Christmas

Den of thieves, we all take what we want. True Christmas comes when the milk maids bring mama's money! Happy Holidays to all of you that work so hard to make our EQ experience better!
  14. P

Bot Macro

ClickyNukeUse2=TRUE<<< Change to FALSE and run there is something wrong in this item/Clicky ClickyNukeName2=Miniature Horn of Unity ClickyNukeSpellGem2=item ClickyNukeRecast2=600s ClickyNukeUseAtMobPctHP2=99 ClickyNukeStopAtMobPctHP2=1 ClickyNukeNamedOnly2=FALSE...
  15. P

Bot Macro

My 105 Shaman .ini make sure to keep your files in order that /mac bot load put them in when doing your .ini. I'm seeing a ton of partial .ini posted that are completely out of order not sure how much that matters but if your having problems rule out every possible thing. this ini is pretty...