Recent content by papal31

1. P

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Cant load it :) Having an error message pop up and "plugin mq2bot could not be loaded in mq2 window" when typing /plugin mq2bot load
  2. P

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Does this plugin work with the UF compile for eqemu servers?
  3. P

Auto camp

I was looking for a common solution as dewey wrote. And a specific for your macro, I planned to ask you in bot.mac thread if no results showed up here . thank you, both of you.
  4. P

Auto camp

Hi guys, I would like to know if there is a plugin that will make my characters auto camp (or /q) after few hours of doing something. I use Bot.mac, and I would like to quit the game after 3 hours of farming. So launching the macro could be the trigger of the timer. Is it possible to do?
  5. P

About silver/gold sub

Hi guys, Currently there is 2 posts about gear and augment that could be used with silver sub. It seems posters are people who want to put their accounts or some of them into silver/free sub. I have 3 accounts too and I am planning to put 2 of them into silver option. So far, I would like to...
  6. P

Triple station cash Dec. 21

Anyone to buy 3 walmart card for a poor frenchie? :p
  7. P

Sony Deals

It seems today is Race unlock... How can we buy one ticket if account is still gold? :p
  8. P

wizard mac

Oops didnt see date of first post... seems my post is useless
  9. P

wizard mac

I asked some things about bot.mac but latest version. Here is a link with working but incomplete INI, you can also follow thread to look for improvement. http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-macroquest2-macros-huds-and-uis/24608-bot-macro-145.html#post200939
  10. P

RoF drop list

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks
  11. P

RoF drop list

I was used to look on rasper to check out drops and quests for new expansion. He didn't work on RoF, so is any of you know a good website doing the same kind of lists?
  12. P

Free to play

Something clever could be a kind of "SoE all access subscription" to rely 2 or more accounts from the same owner...
  13. P

Free to play

SoE at its best...
  14. P

Free to play

Thx Saar, it seems I will have this problem on my third account... I can confirm it is 250 sc for an increase of 100 in aa pool... Is there someone that knows if it has an effect on character with 5k+ aa? Or do wee need to buy 40*100aa before pexing again?
  15. P

Free to play

Thx for replies guys. I have an account that will end gold membership tomorrow, so I will be able to check it out. But an intense month of pex could clearly be better than this stupid option...