Recent content by p00n

1. P

MQ2Melee (RoF T3 Update Skills)

SK: Ragged Bite of Agony (acts similar to Bite of Chaos - fire it when up, 1m refresh)
  2. P

Any way to reconnect to channels?

If channels are contained in your cfg file, /loadcfg serv_name works
  3. P

Guild Tribute Manager

I've never been able to quite dial this in. I normally run it with /tribute auto. When a mob is engaged, personal and trophy tribute come on perfectly. If I'm sitting in rest mode and the tribute timer runs out, personal tribute ceases perfectly, but trophies tribute continues to run - unless...
  4. P

melee /stick

Where can I read about flexdist? What does the number (2.0) represent? Also, with the '84% loose' command, what is does the percentage represent; 84% of what?
  5. P

melee /stick

you don't have them loaded.
  6. P

melee /stick

Do me a favor, post the [MQ2Melee] section of your servername_charname.ini (in your MQ2 or whatever folder) (specifically the lines Pete posted above, if you don't want to post it all) Also, in game, type: /plugin mq2melee /plugin mq2moveutils I believe your melee settings are not on or...
  7. P

Controversial Discussion - Guns

Speaking of context, you do realize that the purpose of the 2nd Amendment was specifically to provide the people with a means to keep the government in check, correct? Tyranny and all that?
  8. P

Controversial Discussion - Guns

Obv posted by someone that has not seen much of the world..
  9. P

MQ2Melee RoF disc ID's

Quickly (will edit later) SK: withstand -> Reprove Gouging Blade -> Gashing Blade Challenge (one of the aggro settings)- > Demand for Power There are new ranks of heal potions Distillate of Divine Healing XVII Distillate of Celestial Healing XVII
  10. P

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

I only want to perform this one time per mob - it currently does it multiple times. How can I correct it? /if (${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs} <=60 && ${Target.PctHPs}>=30 & ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Companion's Relocation]}) /aa act Companion's...
  11. P

Wanted: PeteS Bot mac Monk ini

Anyone have a working one they'd be willing to post?
  12. P

MQ2TributeManager

Trophy tribute doesn't seem to turn off. edit: never mind. perhaps I am a dumb ass =)
  13. P

Request: MQ2Melee Addition: Gouging Blade

Is there a reason you only have it fire with a 2h equipped? It is still useable with any weaponset.
  14. P

Request: MQ2Melee Addition: Gouging Blade

Negative, just dumb. I thought it was missed because they didn't put it on live until last night. :)