Recent content by Owned

1. O

TBS Faction

The fastest way is doing the 3 Thal missions given by flora. Repeatedly.
  2. O

Patch Notes from 10/8/09

Yeah no more quiet nights by myself in my stomping grounds. P.S. Thal is some pretty good exps without it being a hotzone.
  3. O

Poker anyone?

Gratz on the win. If you can win consistantly in free rolls you will rake in the money. I have found that people confuse tourney play with ring game play. Two very different beasts. I play regularly on RiverStars. I wouldnt call myself a Pro by any means but my ROI is significantly high over a 3...
  4. O

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

You have to have the leader of the group deligate the Main assist in the group. Then restart the macro.
  5. O

Should I stay or should I go now...

I believe in that era 3.2k 3.6k ac was decent for tank. You would be wooly mammoth toe-jam with flawed.
  6. O

Good zones for AFK Macroing

Almost tempted to go sit and watch to see how long till they get a GM presence. There are many...many zones that are not on the beaten path that get little or no visitors. I have been where I am at for over 2 weeks and only got 1 person that entered the zone in that time. I have a few...
  7. O

Should I stay or should I go now...

It really is a matter of choice. PP for me is easier to acquire than running around farming spells. But if you find camps that will give you decent xps and a chance to get spells for that level such Valor or HoH and some ok loot. Prioritize most Utility first to up your kill rate. You have a...
  8. O

Question about Boxing

One of my current set-ups is Bard (I control) 2 mages and I am loving it. The mage DPS is great and only getting better as I gain more aa. The Bard is an excellent compliment to mages with Overhaste and spell damage increase songs. I do pull out the tank merc at times with named. But can get on...
  9. O

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

That alone screams stay away.
  10. O

Platinum buyng information

Just throwing this out there but do you think maybe...just possibly it could also have to do with the location of the trade. I refuse to make trades of pure platinum in the Bazaar. I have yet to have an issue.
  11. O

cpp to dll

DT he is a friend of mine and we were just joking a bit. The compile he is trying to get is the mq2netheal in the modbot section that allows him to heal a merc via the modbot script. I had to run off to work and was trying to get him set up in vent.
  12. O

Everquest AFK Leveling Missions

If you have a good dps the dog kennel in Vald is where I used to afk. When it was a hot zone the experience was awesome.
  13. O

If you live in any of these cities/towns...

What is your course of studies?
  14. O

Quickie Plat on Mayong starting out.

From my observations of a couple new server openings there is a mad rush to control the market and you will see some dumb assed people doing some insane stuff in zones full of people. I actually took this into account when I created my characters on this server. Magex2 Wizardx2 bard Cleric. I...