Recent content by Outlaw22

1. O

Freezing while zoning

When i zone somewhere it says Entering "zone" and then it doesnt do anything from there no matter how long i let it sit there. Eventually just have to End Task and relog. There isnt any kind of pattern to this and not sure if its MQ related or not being i dont play without MQ loaded EVER. Also...
  2. O

Pull.mac for use with MQ2Bot

I'm using this macro and pulling with a silver bard. Currently he runs to the mob turns attack on and then returns to group causing me to die sometimes. What im trying to do is make him stay out of melee range and use Boastful Bellow to pull mob back to group and then continue attacking once at...
  3. O

Mage Bot

I disabled the spell entirely and everything is working normal again.
  4. O

Mage Bot

Most spells are RK II however Burnout XII is RK III.... by default it casts the RK I version of any spell when silver but for some reason its constantly casting the Burnout XII spell..... It will also do some other things like cast all Mod Rods when i initially type /bot on but once its done...
  5. O

Mage Bot

I'm currently running 2 mages using /plugin mq2bot and /bot on...... One mage is Gold other is Silver. the gold mage seems to be doing fine but the silver mage is doing nothing but casting burnout the entire time over and over and over. Any ideas?
  6. O

Macro Pull Mac

Looking for a simple macro to use with MQ2bot with either a bard or SK to simply target nearest NPC and cast Boastful Bellow(bard) or Terror of Narus(Sk). Thank You!
  7. O

Items EoK Rare

/bump with reduced price
  8. O

Question MQ2bot

Ok so i have my pulling macro working correctly, however its still trying to pull npcs that i have put on the ignore list. Any ideas what the problem might be?
  9. O

Items EoK Rare

/bump
  10. O

Items EoK Rare

WTS EOK Rare Item: Rogue's Golden Ring - $100 Can pick up on Zek server or will transfer to your server for the transfer fee.
  11. O

EOK Rares

ok cool thank you!
  12. O

EOK Rares

Does anyone know if the EOK raid attunable Random rares drop in ANY zone or is it specific to tier 1 or 2?
  13. O

Bard epic click

Need help adding bard epic click to Mq2melee. I know im missing it somewhere here! Also need /melody to stop to cast epic then /melody on again. Thanks for the help!
  14. O

Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

Awesome job! Services completed very quickly. Kept me up to date almost by the minute! Highly recommend this guy!
  15. O

Zone Time

I have the npc's on my maps turned off. Its only a few secs difference but its a noticeable difference.