Recent content by OurPlat

1. OurPlat

Ran into another six-boxer

That made me LOL, Thanks!!!
  2. OurPlat

/shout - TRAIN to OurPlat.com

Lets keep this simple: HUGE PRICE DROP THAT YOU MUST SHARE! /shout - Train to OurPlat.com EverQuest - Normal Servers $12.00 per 1000k, Fippy and Vulak - 20% Bonus! EverQuest #2 - Price Drop - check your server for details! RuneScape - You wont believe it! oh.....Ends April 12 or While...
  3. OurPlat

Super Bowl Winner - OurPlat.com - Discount!

New England Wins - 28 to 24 15% Discount Code will activate: "England15" - NOW! Enjoy! .
  4. OurPlat

My Pick I think New England will win by 12.5! OurPlat.com
  5. OurPlat

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!! w/OurPlat.com Seattle Seahawks VS. New England Patriots . OurPlat.com - Super Bowl Discount Code - on Everything! (Monday Feb 2, 2015 to Feb 5, 2015) SEATTLE WINS: 20% Discount Code will activate: "Seattle20" NEW ENGLAND WINS: 15% Discount Code will activate...
  6. OurPlat

OurPlat.com Christmas Giveaway

Winter Giveaway! This is our best give away to date, we wish everyone good luck and spread the word to your friends and guild mates! Enjoy your Holidays and Good Luck! OurPlat .
  7. OurPlat

Anything Can Happen Promotion - Now Running at OurPlat.com

----- ALERT ----- OVER THE NEXT 48 HOURS - One Lucky person will win a $100.00 Amazon Gift Card! Come to OurPlat.com and Buy Buy Buy! EverQuest, EverQuest 2 and RuneScape!
  8. OurPlat

Anything Can Happen Promotion - Now Running at OurPlat.com

Just a heads up to MMOBugs members, OurPlat is currently running an anything can happen promotion, please see below for details. OurPlat.com Anything Could Happen Promotion Daily Bonuses Given Out To Random Orders Anything Could Happen at OurPlat. Every day orders are selected at random for...
  9. OurPlat

OurPlat - Bitcoins, 20% Discount and Krono Sale!

3 Days left to Save! Sponsoring MMOBUGS since the beginning of time! Live Chat, 24/7, 5 minute Delivery, Best in Game! Thanks again, Stoneface! .
  10. OurPlat

OurPlat - Bitcoins, 20% Discount and Krono Sale!

Pay with BITCOINS & 20% Discount at OurPlat.com This is why we are #1 in the world in EQ Supplies! We now accept Bitcoins as a form of payment to make it easier for to buy your EverQuest supplies! DISCOUNT of 20% on Platinum until March 31st, 2014, use code: "BitcoinWeek" at checkout! Kronos...
  11. OurPlat

Last Week at your chance Alienware Gaming Laptop!!

LAST WEEK & TRIPLE - ENTRIES WEEK! Over $1700.00 in Prizes at OurPlat.com!!! We are running TRIPLE competition entries as a promotion from February 21st 2014, until February 28th 2014. For every $10.00 you spend on OurPlat, you will get THREE entries. Spend $20.00, get 6 entries. Spend...
  12. OurPlat

Best Place to make Plat ?

I have seen many people goto OurPlat - EverQuest Platinum and search through pages on their website, they come across a button that says: Buy it now, they go through several pages that resemble rooms in a dungeon and place information on these pages, they get warped to a zone called Paypal...
  13. OurPlat

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!! - KRONO $7.99, 30% off Plat and PL and TRIPLE ENTRY to ALIENWARE!

BLACK FRIDAY SALE OurPlat - EverQuest Platinum Super Prices: 30% DISCOUNT on plat and power-leveling (use code: "BLACKFRIDAY" at checkout!!!) KRONO's - $7.99 for EverQuest and EverQuest 2 TRIPLE ENTRY to the ALIENWARE GAMING LAPTOP for every $10,00 you spend, Valued at $1700.00 This sale...
  14. OurPlat

POWERBALL - 600 Million (or over a half of Billion)

<----- Loser! ( I did not even have the powerball on any of my tickets, lol) Guess I will just continue to be a minnow, No Shark tank for me!
  15. OurPlat

POWERBALL - 600 Million (or over a half of Billion)

Someone wake me up when he is done! lol - We love ya Fry, would you improve the battery powered ___________ for women?