1. O

Berserker hot keys......

i am needing hot key for burns please and ui also in pvp server
  2. O

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

anyone have a cleric bot mine is not working if fails to load
  3. O

Berzerker skin

I had to redo hard drive and did not get to save my keys, does anyone have keys set up with do abilities and burn key set up I don't want to have to go back and redo a entire socials my zerker is 105
  4. O

berzeker burn?

anyone have a good set up with berzerker discs.
  5. O

Bot Macro

error it did not work for me still have arithmetic calculation error
  6. O

Bot Macro

I updated got one fixed but necro still giving me error illegal arithmetic calculation still can figure it out I cant copy what is showing in chat box, any ideas.
  7. O

Bot Macro

bot error 2 of the bot I am using is showing an error illegal arithmetic calculation. It was working fine yesterday. Failed to parse /if condition (>) non numerical encountered . attached bot file of the 2 in question, sorry for putting in wrong thread.
  8. O

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

error 2 of the bot I am using is showing an error illegal arithmetic calculation. It was working fine yesterday. Failed to parse /if condition (>) non numerical encountered . attached bot file of the 2 in question
  9. O

Bot macro - Customization

getting error please help [09/29/2013 15:28:04] Cleric - [Buff] BuffSpellName1= is missing or not filled out correctly [09/29/2013 15:28:04] Cleric - [Buff] BuffSpellIcon1= is missing or not filled out correctly [09/29/2013 15:28:05] Cleric - [Buff] BuffSpellGem1= is missing or not filled...
  10. O

can't connect to server

I use comcast and i think I must port forward but dont know how to comcast block eq i think
  11. O

can't connect to server

i have moved got new modem I can connect to internet but when i run eq it updates and then it cant connect to server or check internet servies what is wrong and how can i fix it even my lap top will not connect
  12. O

cleric mac

I am trying to use afc mac for healing and i keep getting spell interrupted and it will not cast using devout light rk 2 spell any help or mac that actually works
  13. O

cleric macro

looking for a cleric macro that works for 85-95 level
  14. O

Gyrospire Relocation Research

does anyone have the location for the 6 click active sites The_Trainng_Mat Valve_in_infirmary ramp_and_control_room i found this one Breech_Loc 3Pipes_Loc i found this one SecRoom_Loc
  15. O

Shaman Mac (KISS)

is the links dead cant down load the 2 mac?