Recent content by osto333

1. O

how do i pull up the Plugin Manger?

So somehow i closed it or it went poof on its own, how do i get that Plugin Manager window back? Thank you ahead for the help.
  2. O

MQ2 broke.. nothing in MQ2 is working

Before i took a break from EQ. I used those same hacks for years without getting caught because i understood how to use them without getting caught. And i was told same warnings also. But still didnt get caught. I recently came back to EQ, re-subscribed to MMObugs. And just like you said, i...
  3. O

please tell me how i turn those options on in the ini file? what ini file also, and wehre can i locate it. And yes the mq2 window does pop up in game. I was trying to use warp, speed, gate.
  4. O

thank you for that thread. It helps me understand my problem a little better, but still cant get MQ2 to work. I dont use WinEQ, that thread tells you how to do it with WinEQ...which i dont see why you would need that program to get MMOloader to work.
  5. O

also tried that. I cant install it fully because its telling me that the framework net 4 client profile (x86 and x64) failed to install. still up a creek with no paddle lol. Gonna try a few things and see if i can get this fixed.
  6. O

Just installed MQ2. I already had EQ running. Started MQ2, no plugin worked. I then Read your instructions online. "Before Running MQ2, you should close out EQ and always start MQ BEFORE EQ. If you dont, you will get kicked to server select if you open it after EQ has started. Once or If EQ is...
  7. O

lowest lvl shroud able Tasks/Missions?

i should have been more clear. I want to level lowbie alt. I understand the req's for most tasks and missions. I constantly hear of shrouding, getting a mission, unshrouding.. and tag that high lvl with the lower lvl for easy grind, mainly for the lowbie.
  8. O

lowest lvl shroud able Tasks/Missions?

looking for exp grinding. If anyone knows where the lowest lvl missions or tasks are. I heard there is a place u can shroud down to a lvl 5 even? what mission/task is that?
  9. O

Quillmane or Fabled Quillmane

thank you so much.. will give it a shot and see if that works. Sounds like it should, thank you again
  10. O

yup, copied into Macro folder.. still nothing. Looking for a program, any program that will let me save it as macro. How are people saving all these scripts as macros? i dont get it, i have trouble just saving one =/. MQ2 Wiki is useless. At the very least, there should be info on what program...
  11. O

macro doesnt work this macro doesnt work. i tried saving it as a macro, and mq2 isnt pulling up the macro. Opened notepad, copy and pasted the macro, saved it as .txt and .mac. Put it in the macro folder of MQ, tried to activate macro.. nothing =/ Even if i change name to xx.mac, it still...