Recent content by OMECSUN1

1. O

Ritual of Terror

What do you mean by "trigger glyph"? and from what I understand from your post, you have 4 seconds to do turn in once last glyph is looted? does this mean u already have the 3 first looters positioned at their lizard, then the 4th looter loots and runs to his lizard and turns in? by "order" does...
  2. O

Trial of Creation

Waiting on the combines....
  3. O

Trail of Creation

Anyone have info on the combines now that this is old?
  4. O

Ritual of Terror

We just can't seem to activate the last 4 bosses..
  5. O

Ritual of Terror

So we had 4 looters this time, looted correct glyphs had assigned looters at base of each temple (with correct emoted named etc) we ran up at the same time got no dt, so I figure we had that part right. Tried handing them in at the same time, tried attacking them all, tried handing them in in...
  6. O

Ritual of Terror

Your saying that on the final 4 bosses u have to actually kill them in a certain order? so far what I know is that once u loot a correct rune u get a personal emote saying blah blah blah, once 4 looters get the emotes u rush the 4 temples with the correct rune holder in each temple??
  7. O

Ritual of Terror

Are u guy's killing the gorilla before any mini nameds?
  8. O

Arthicrex 1

Anyone have any info on the audio triggers for this event?
  9. O

The Wrath of Brath

with 20k max, without 23k.... He goes down alot faster without, but only do this if your healers are top knotch
  10. O

The Clicknar Queen

Question I have is do you have people kill off the 2 jellies that spawn with the adds? or how are those handled?
  11. O

Foundation

If you damage them they will no longer cast it..
  12. O

The Unborrowing

I'll give u the win strat not some tid bits... First off is kill order Mage leenax, 3 beetles, then other 2 mages last proto... On initial pull a war sets up out front and hits his fortitude disc while ae taunting all, sks begin beetle kite, 2 other wars pick up the other 2 mages and spread them...
  13. O

The Wrath of Brath

Any idea as to why the arcane shards split?
  14. O

The Wrath of Brath

Id like to know how most of u guy's handle the 3rd wave, we r having problems getting enough time on brath to kill him... We burn on 3rd move, get him down to about 70ish, then we burn some more on 4th and 5th moves, once arcanes spawn they seem to b splitting? or we are getting 2-3 at a...
  15. O

The Wrath of Brath

How can u root adds away if they all insta summon from 100%? normally on wave 3 u get a couple warriros (which can b mezzed np) avengers bashers and general maybe 1 healer, only one of those that roots is a basher.. ALso, anyone have any info on what mez spell u guy's use on arcane shards? i've...