Recent content by okcmagistrate

1. O

Cheating warning!

Yeah, but this time they went so far as to say not only is MQ no good, but neither is IS boxer or EQWindows lite. I could still play without MQ, but without MQ AND EQWindows lite forget it, the 5+ (but under 8) exapansions and yearly gold price aint worth it.
  2. O

Is RoS Group Progression Linked to EoK?

Word from my guild is that yes, you do have to have progression done, for all zones but the first zone in RoK otherwise you get hit with the green goo sarnaks.
  3. O

Dev's Bot - a potential problem.

Speaking as a person who initially just bought 4 of Dev's macro's and then bought the full package, and then the full package again to get support from Dev, I can say that the bot40 macro does better dps, does better mezing, does better buffing, does better debuffing than Dev's macros ever did...
  4. O

Does no one have a Shaman Macro?

I actually started my shaman's macro with Dev's, and the full iteration of his bots. However, once Dev moved on and was no longer supporting he bots (go go RL) and Everquest broke his bots on a patch, I was forced to find something else. I have found the the bot40 version is amazing, true it...
  5. O

Dev's Bot - a potential problem.

Deth, I believe its from back when Dev was taking care of the bot MQ called to the plugin MQ2Navagation, and that plugin is gone and MQ2Nav has taken its place... /shrug I could be wrong.
  6. O

Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

Yes, mez is still borked. That is why it hurts so much to have lost Fry's fork build of mq.
  7. O

Release MacroQuest2 Release for Live Servers With Old Macro Code

Fry thank you for the previous releases of the fork version of MQ. As to other macros, the two I have been using bot40 and Dev's bot's are both down for the count for me. Does anyone know of any other macro's that are working?
  8. O

Best macro for a specific task

What Dealings said! Worked well for mindless pulling in a radial arc, is all i ever used it for. I never did figure out how to do a pull path.
  9. O

Heya Chatwiththisname, I downloaded the new update. I do not know if it was intentional or not, but doing "/mac bot40" creates a new "Bot_CharName_Server_Class" ini file and is completely messed up on lines of instructions. Lucky, I copied my entire directory to a spare drive once the whole...
  10. O

Heya Chatwiththisname, I am not so good with this part of the forum, but I have tested some of my f2p toons using the latest update of mq2 and the latest up date from a page or two ago on this thread. and have found the following problems. Let me know if there is a better way for me to...
  11. O

Are there any working macro's...

As the subject line states, are there any working macro's working under the new system. I have been mostly afk from the game the last 7 weeks with work taking up far more time than I would like. I have not seen any working macro's under the new system, to me that means that there might...
  12. O

Does CHA affect charm/mez?

I seem to remember back during the PoP era that Bard Cha stopped getting mez/charm benefits at the ~190 range, after that it did nothing.
  13. O

Question for the tailors

Aspire, While that list may be fine for LEVELing up to 300 skill, getting the trophy maxed is cheaper to just normally farm, get blue diamonds, and use them as I mentioned. As it is on BB, your home server, Miragestone, Alaris Gemstone, Energized Gemstone, Harmonagate, Taafeite, on the...
  14. O

Question for the tailors

I have been doing Jewelry for the trophy to max to 7/7, do velium bars and blue diamonds, takes about 650-800 combines to max, and I start with about 180k plat on a toon and finish with ~400k plat, and blue diamonds drop most everywhere after hitting L60+ zones.
  15. O

Stupid ? about Win10

As the title mentions, a stupid question about Windows 10, on my Win 7 Alienware got a message about a free upgrade to Windows 10, anyone know if MQ2 will work under Win 10? As a side issue, anyone else know if wineq 2.0 would work under Win 10? Thanks, okcmagistrate