Recent content by ohboyimhere

1. O

Aradune 60 epic mage decently geared with some droppables and 3 months of time paid with kronos

SQA has been set im an old member here and havent been on in years, ill give everything to make you own it dont know where to sell accounts and i hate everquest now EPIC is done has tobrins eyepatch, ring of stealthy travel, loam and a few hate pieces tola tobe and ring for jboots i gave eq...
  2. O

Question on progression

the merchants are there but they dont pop up the option to buy mercs. No mercs are on fippy or vulak
  3. O

Anguish

before i sold my monk i ran thru coa many times solo 80k unbuffed T4 raid voa weaps and max aa's...with full buffs i cleared it in under an hour. Its stupidly easy the hardest part is running by mobs and not putting em in summon mode with a ripo when i didnt put my no dmg sheild in primary and...
  4. O

ToFS

All in all mayong and tserina have low hp's and with 4 groups dedicated to them and 5 dedicated to add's it went down in like 15 mins. So 2 groups on mayong, 2 groups on tserina, the rest on CCing and killing adds (low hp on all adds) balance em within like 4%, tserina is alone at first until...