Recent content by o0L33T0o

1. o0L33T0o

OLD GK files wish they worked now :( still hoping some one out there might be able to tweak for use

any one able to see if this can be either used on emulated servers or can it be updated to mqnext ? money to be made if it can :)
  2. o0L33T0o

Force ranger to Headshot?

nope only /autofire i havent seen anything for this as far as macros as its a percent chance of landing sucks they nerfed it to 10%
  3. o0L33T0o

bot mac and bot4.0 not working for me :(

what im hoping is can get a few toons going just want to grind a bit later on also
  4. o0L33T0o

might have to wait for it to get fixed tryed again even with updated plug ins still no dice been trying to find mq2bot macro or an updated version no luck alll good will wait till things get fixed i guess then will try agian thanks for for your prompt responce
  5. o0L33T0o

hi tryin to get bot going just for an afk zerker im running he like 113 just all im after is he will be parked near camp for him to just kill and engage mobs they are lower level mobs i have tried to run bot mac and 40oz version also none work i just get jibberish in mq2 im a lifetime...
  6. o0L33T0o

Cheats & Guides - Quick Links - START HERE

any one got an updated verison of showeq there is normaly a cfg file you can update for it and it allows you to see like mobs via a map on truebox server wiht out detection
  7. o0L33T0o

WTB : Mangler/Aradune accounts

Looking to buy a character on Mangler, prefer a necro, but open to anything 60+ Also looking for a Necro on Aradune 60+
  8. o0L33T0o

WTS 113 Zerker Bertox subed 2 months left 12180 AA

Selling a zerker 113 on bertox All expansions account 2 months subbed taking offers set of snowbound awarmonger armour decent dps 100k also with toon account is also silver class as well make me an offer :) cheers
  9. o0L33T0o

Kronos buying

im also after like 1 krono paying 10 bucks also
  10. o0L33T0o

Buying buying krono 1 x

hi just after a single krono just after a cheapie to start with like 9 USD ( im broke as fk cause AUD sucks ) if any one can hook me up would be most greatful cheers
  11. o0L33T0o

Buying WTB fungi and plat on private server

Hi im looking to buy some items on p1999 like fungi and plat on blue server legit im not some one from p1999 trying to bait people but i would prefer some one thats been on this site for a while will pay via paypal gift family . check my profile been here for years thanks
  12. o0L33T0o

Kronos Wts $9 krono

wtb 1 krono :) hey just after 1 trying to check conversion rate prefre kronos than paying worthless daybreak :)
  13. o0L33T0o

Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

mq2bot is that part of this build ? /bot ? or the 40 bot ? im a bit confused im dusting off my machine and loading it up again today tried to run a beast using that bot40 and /bot it half works except trying to setup beast as main assist and puller and i want pet to tank but for some reason...
  14. o0L33T0o

Kronos Kronos For Sale!

this guy is legit super fast and honest will use him all the time
  15. o0L33T0o

Kronos Kronos For Sale!

YUP same dudes quick and honest will def buy more from him also thanks mate