Recent content by Nobody_Special

1. N

Anyway to slow down castig?

is there a way to set a casting delay in mq2bot? my wizard just goes to town and runs out of mana. --edit.. I see what is happening.. he is Manaburning
  2. N

Macro bot40 ini file

Are things supposed to be missing in the ini file? and are we supposed to go find it on the bot wiki page? like for example, the assistpc= is missing and the pulling skill is missing... that I noticed. Do we still use the bot wiki page and is that what the ini file is supposed to look like?
  3. N

TLP Making casters sit when not casting or following?

This has also been a major problem for me, I have idea what to do.
  4. N

Bot Macro

is there a way to stop my guys from buffing while invis and to have them stop medding while I am trying to run to a different zone? So annoying to try and invis somewhere and my druid wants to cast a buff in the middle of mobs. ... Edit... I solved this problem with " !${Me.Invis} " in the...
  5. N

Enchanter Mac

mine did not mezz either, but after I updated with todays compile.. .it works again.
  6. N

Any New Ghost?

I never knew there was special plugins/macros for lifetime members... anything else in there that has its perks...
  7. N

Lydrea

yea, she is on the prowl tonight.. she getting alot of people .. including me
  8. N

is this even possible?

yea, or check out .. http://www.eqemulator.net/
  9. N

EQ Server merges again

Ahh.. the good ol days on TT before the Merge
  10. N

Question about zonewide targetting

I always am cautious about this as well ... I get the urge to target a GM when he zones in so I can see where he is but then I think they have reverse HOTT or something and can see if someone is targeting them. So I just looking for him on the map, once he zoned right on top of me then hid...
  11. N

Fellow druids

I had this same problem and started using zbot macro for my druid ... seemed pretty easy to set up .. I couldnt get the raiddruid working so I tried autobot and others... the zbot.mac seemed to do what I needed..
  12. N

is this even possible?

Yea, you could run your own .. Lan Server and play on your own server with no internet connection.
  13. N

MQ2 Log

is that automatic or you have to turn it on