Recent content by niko

1. N

Account Suspended

One of my accounts doesn't have ToL and hadnt been on in 2 weeks. I was away for Xmas and last time i loaded one account was 12/22.
  2. N

Account Suspended

That is very likely the case. I hadn’t been on in two weeks on one of the accounts and a week in the other. I wonder how many waves of these suspensions their will be. They likely didn’t want to suspend half their player base at once lol.
  3. N

Account Suspended

For me all almost everything was turned off. IVery basic, none of them were active play for you stuff. I play on live servers, i alternate between Firiona Vie, Luclin, and Cazic. Mine was MQ2, and under the active counters its empty. i run 4 accounts, 2 on one computer and 2 on...
  4. N

Mq2 Melee- Monk

I will start out with prefacing i am not very good at MQ in general lol.. I use it pretty basically, and mostly just the MQ2melee to save my hands from the mash fest. That said, im not sure if i am doing something wrong, or if the skill wasn't added to new levels. For monk curse It uses...
  5. N

1000 aa group buffs not working

The zerker skill is set to fire off Demolishing frenzy on the aa. Mq2melee doesnt have that skill added to it. The newer zerker stuff was missed when they were adding the skills. Htw was pushing the zerker stuff in the next update, so it should cause them to fire of the opfrenzy setting
  6. N

Berserker Mq2melee

thanks htw you rock!
  7. N

Berserker Mq2melee

Thanks thats good to know, i was trying to figure out how to link it directly to a post but wasnt sure haha. tyvm!
  8. N

Berserker Mq2melee

Been using for a few years, but only in the simplest of terms. I mostly utilize mq2melee for my slow hands who really cant keep up with everything lol. With the addition of Synergy abilities i noticed i was never getting it to fire, and found i was only getting older abilities to fire on the...