Recent content by Nijhal

1. N

PHPBB2, MySQL Database Question.

Okay, I have my MQ2 messageboard on my domain everquest.dsrjunk.com/everquest/index.php using mq2 mysql database. My main page, for selling computers and electronics running oscommerce... Welcome to DSRJunk.com - For all your computer and electronics needs. using oscommerce mysql database...
  2. N

Official Mugshot Thread

Heres one of the cutest ones we have taken lately... Yea Im a proud daddy. Me and her at my cousins wedding. And me and my ex at the bar, yea Im fucked up. And an actual good one.
  3. N

Official Mugshot Thread

Heres one of me and my daughter, its on my Myspace, if the image comes through. Shes going on 21 months old, gonna be two on november 26th. So for a week at a time or longer, when Im not online, its cause Im spending time with her.
  4. N

Scammed on Ebay Options??? And how is Vista?

his original ebay account "baxtorcomputers" was canceled. So I decided to do a google for "baxtorcomputers" Low and behold, ebay results, "baxtorcomputers-pm" His original ebay was canceled by ebay and I believe the new one is deleted as well. Ebay sent me a security email shortly after I...
  5. N

Finally tracked this dipshit down through a similar name on ebay, selling....you guessed it, same thing he sold me, same price description everything. So I sent him an email and told him about mail fraud, fbi, ect ect even pulled some shit outta my ass. Today I get a package and an email...
  6. N

I will have to check with my Mom on the copy of the check as I dont have a checking account, so I gave her the cash and she mailed the check for me. Yep, this guy definetly sounds like a con artist. Its gonna be my pleaseure to keep a microscope up his ass and make his life a living hell...
  7. N

James Baxtor is his name.
  8. N

xcheck, Baxtor Computers 831-38 Route 10 Suite 298 Whippany, NJ 07981 What can you do with this info? :D Thats his address where I mailed the check.
  9. N

Can a USB Hub be used for....

Thanks guys. I think Im just gonna load it in a single machine and enable printer sharing and see if scanning works as well. And of coarse put the software on all machines.
  10. N

Hey guys, thanks for all your help and info, Im getting started with this, gonna have to wait till next week to head to the police dept, cause I got my daughter this week and its too hard with a 21 month old lol. Thank you again for all your great input, it really helped me alot! I sincerely...
  11. N

Can a USB Hub be used for....

Can a USB hub be used to connect 3-4 pcs to a single printer? Or are the hubs only to connect multiple usb devices to your single pc? Or can it be used for both? Sorry but I am new to all this hubbing crap and since I trust you guys, I figure this is the best place to ask to get an educated...
  12. N

Well, I bought a new cdrom for my latop over a month and a half ago. I should have gone with my gut when they only would take personal check, but my nature is to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I was proven wrong yet again, that even though I am a christian and honest, not everyone is...
  13. N

Laptop LCD graphics glitch help....please help

I checked the drivers, I even tried installing drivers from the evo n600c instead of the n610c and that didnt fix it. Changing the graphics acceleration and refresh rate definetly helped correct it, but its still there at 1024x768 it dont do it at all at 800x600
  14. N

Laptop LCD graphics glitch help....please help

Since there isint a help forum for other things not EQ, I am hoping someone can help me with this problem. I will try to be as descriptive as possible. So, my old laptop a compaq evo n600c had a power issue, the local computer store said it was my motherboard. Well it wound up being just the...