Recent content by nickeljk

1. N

EQ-Client kicks without warning

I can’t load in with mq2 running after patching today so you are all ahead of me.
  2. N

Trial of smoke, Trial of three

You dont ever know the room before hand. You have to use the clues to determine which to kill first second and last
  3. N

Buying Knight's Golden Ring

Solid buyer! Would definitely sell to again.
  4. N

Buying Knight's Golden Ring

how much are you paying for the stud?
  5. N

Release MMOLoader Launch Integration

I have this problem occasionally just from having icons on my desktop using autologin. Once it goes full screen I have to turn spell effects and all that crap back off
  6. N

Macro BankSorter

is there any way to add a function or is there another macro where i can have my TS mule autobank the whole inventory in her bags to the bank?
  7. N

Mq2Spawnmaster

On the Mq2Spawnmaster plugin i tried adding named to the overthere file and for when i added Saber i now get every sabertooth spawn. Anyone know why?
  8. N

TLO builder

does this program still work?
  9. N

Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

does anyone have any working ini's for a mage, wizard, warrior, bard, cleric, or shaman? or a working bot mac?
  10. N

Best pet tank for EoK?

Information about about class strength is a tightly guarded secret on the eq forums. The devs don't play and don't understand what they do in all honesty and if they see information even if it is false it often results in nerfs.
  11. N

Best pet tank for EoK?

The drawback to the mate earth pet is aggro generation since they nerfed swing aggro. I'd be inclined to say that the magician air pet might still be the best all around pet tank of all the classes.
  12. N

Best pet tank for EoK?

I hope your eq forums name isn't the same as your character name. Any old nobody could put two and two together.
  13. N

Kronos Krono's

30 @ 12$ each SOLD OUT!
  14. N

Items EoK Rares

Bump
  15. N

Items EoK Rares

Bump