Recent content by neeeewb

1. N

Pimp my Crew (Part Deux)

You Sir, made my day with this!
  2. N

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Anyone have a way of using the mage spell **** of many spell, so that it will only cast that spell if there are like >5 pets around? I saw something like this somewhere but it won't work as an if statement. ${SpawnCount[pcpet radius 100 loc ${Me.X} ${Me.Y}]}=>5
  3. N

While testing my group out I noticed that my wizard will only cast Banestrike, AA Nukes and his instant nuke. If I proc twincast or manually hit twincast he will go through the nukes i have set up for it - then just go back to chaining his instant. Any thoughts on where I should look?
  4. N

Limited testing and this is working. Awesome job Pete!
  5. N

Thanks Pete, my mage is bleeding mana so hopefully with this I can increase DPS and save some mana too!
  6. N

In order to use Gift of mana as an /if statment. What would the proper syntax be? NukeIf1=${Bot.[Song.Gift of Mana]} I know this isn't right but is it something along those lines?
  7. N

I have been getting this type of error intermitantly as well. One time the error was !onendzone and once it was !mq2mainwindow. I think my errors were somehow tied to switching between toons on the same account. I will do some more testing to see if i can replicate it and get with Pete.
  8. N

Any guilds still actively raid CoTF T1

Servers not really important, a fresh start anywhere is fine by me.
  9. N

Any guilds still actively raid CoTF T1

Looking to find a guild that still actively raids CoTF T1 & T2 Preferably eastern time based guild. Can usually make raids that start @ 7pm. PM me here if your guild or you know of a guild that falls into this catagory. Thanks.
  10. N

Upgrade or Buy new

appreciate all the responses, it was helpful in my buying process.
  11. N

Upgrade or Buy new

Also in lamen's terms, what is the big difference between SSD and a standard HDD?
  12. N

Upgrade or Buy new

How about something along these lines? Acer Aspire V17 Nitro Black Edition VN7-791G-78VM Intel Core i7 2.5GHz 16GB DDR3 1TB HDD Blu-Ray 2GB Geforce GTX 860M 17.3" Full HD Gaming Laptop Windows 8.1 64-bit
  13. N

Upgrade or Buy new

My current laptop has a Intel I5 quad core processor and 6GB ram with Nvidia graphics card. It's total memory capacity is only 8GB. I would like to be able to box 5-6 toons but when I hit that 5th toon I do notice my lag go up and also the ability to window out to a browser is when it...
  14. N

Can anyone help with a "If" statement for a mage/Wiz. When using AE/Rain nukes what is the proper syntax? Nuke0=Rain or Beam whatever I have tried the below but doesn't seem to respond. What I'd like to happen is use AE nukes when I have 2 or less adds in camp...