Recent content by Muksuk

1. M

Question Help getting loader to ignore outdated plugins

That's completely understandable. This fix is working here on my end at the user level in case you were wondering.
  2. M

Thank you HTW. It always tells me to refer to the FAQ but that was not covered in that post i found.
  3. M

I am looking to get the loader to ignore some plugins that it deems "outdated". How would I go about doing this? TIA
  4. M

A mod to the fish.mac macro

Tryed using this today and keep running into the same issue. #turbo #event BrokenPole "#*#You can't fish without a fishing pole, go buy one.#*#" #event NoBait "#*#You can't fish without fishing bait, go buy some.#*#" Sub Main /cleanup :Fish /call CheckPole /call CheckBait...
  5. M

Megadeath Achievement

Gods are easy. if you can catch Rathe Council up. Just don't "win" the event and you can get god slayer in about an hour.
  6. M

Kronos Krono's

Great laborday sale. Thank you sir for the fast delivery and smooth transaction.
  7. M

HyperFishing Mac Help please

Having an Issue with this old mac just dropping everything caught and i am by no means good enough at the coding aspect of things to figure out why. Code for the mac i am using |---------------------------------------------------------------------------- | Name: HyperFish.Mac...
  8. M

Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

Spent some time tonight and was able to get my mage running well enough to move forward with more toons. Before I move on from my mage INI the one thing i haven't been able to get working correctly are the mod rods. I spent a couple hours on it today and just cant get him to summon or use the 2...
  9. M

Mq2melee question

Ok in order to not make a new thread directly related to mqmelee right now I have a question. I am using mqmelee and autoskills on my warrior and it is casting some sort of AE ability that i am unable to track down. I think its something within melee but not 100%. Also since i suck at writing...
  10. M

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

For some reason my downflags have stopped working completely. mq2cast and mq2melee plugins are on and i am positive i have the cookie and milk dispenser are in my inventory. Any idea's whats wrong with my mq2melee section as to why they aren't working? [MQ2Melee] ancestral=20 downflag1=1...
  11. M

New plugin to manage the new Advanced Loot System

I think the idea here would be to auto add any new items that show up in the advl window. So in case you are afk and a chase loot drops that you haven't seen before it gets added to your list and get looted. I know that is something I personally would want.
  12. M

Compiled INI List Bot.mac

Does anyone have a working heroic war ini? making a new group and wanted to try a war.
  13. M

Bot Macro

Struggling getting my wiz and mag to use their harvest spells/wiz aa correctly and cant get my mage to cast his AA mod rod either. I have tried editing both the Ini and bot.mac a few times changing the names of spells and rods but nothing seems to be working for me. For the most part these were...
  14. M

Bot macro - Customization

Got a chance to day to do some testing and unfortunately this still hasn't fixed the issue. Before this i hadn't been using the parentheses on ether end of the conditions line and that wasn't working either. this a a few other little issues (Mage hanging up during buff parse) are really holding...
  15. M

Bot macro - Customization

Looking for assistance in adding a condition to fire my Paly discs not only when i have multiple adds but also if i happen to engage a named mob. I have tried setting up my considerations with both "&&" and also "disc || Disc" but so far i am having no luck. here i a copy of my disc section now...