Recent content by mjtizzle21

1. mjtizzle21

Man Outsourced Own Job

Haha he worked for the same company I do. I could easily see how this would be possible.
  2. mjtizzle21

EQ Next

It's only fun having maps when the rest of the majority does not.
  3. mjtizzle21

eqmac compile

In that case lets lock up Htw in the ole platfarm basement until we have a compile!
  4. mjtizzle21

eqmac compile

I meant real EQ mac edit: Nevermind found real version in 2nd link
  5. mjtizzle21

eqmac compile

how do you even get eqmac?
  6. mjtizzle21

In case you still have a grudge against Codecompiler...

i love hate threads about CC. They bring me much joy.
  7. mjtizzle21

This HAS to be a joke...

That comment made me think of this clip.... Start at 2 min 45 sec and end at 3 min. Off-topic, but this whole video is mesmerizing! Nicolas Cage Losing His Shit - YouTube
  8. mjtizzle21

Sceptre of Destruction & other Nostalgic items

Salindrite Dagger used to be the ultimate ranger twink item! WTB Earring of living slime!! Still never seen one :(
  9. mjtizzle21

SOE looking for programmer for EQ team

someone from MMOBugs get in there and put in some backdoor hax for us!
  10. mjtizzle21

Iphone+MMOBugs

No you should be fine. I've surfed MMOBugs a lot while traveling and at work/home/school all in the same day and never ran into an issue.
  11. mjtizzle21

Mob repop suggestions?

Yes that would work just fine.
  12. mjtizzle21

Building a new system

do you plan on playing any other games or just EQ?
  13. mjtizzle21

Jacket/clothing suggestions for visiting up north

Haha yeah I was hoping to find a badass jacket at Goodwill but had no luck. My theory was that people move to FL and donate nice jackets since they won't be needing them. Nope! Ended up getting a Peacoat from Perry Ellis or some shit but we'll see how it goes from there! I'm done spending...
  14. mjtizzle21

Jacket/clothing suggestions for visiting up north

I will be outside a lot since the person im visiting lives downtown and we will rely on public transportation for everything. We will be going out at night to bars etc until i run out of money, but im not so sure about the back alley action supertimmy. Will my high tech jacket protect me from...