Recent content by mikelish

1. M

Any way you can make this start up in a different order?

When I already have the game open and I run MMO it loads in this order which makes premium features not work without reloading. That all happens automatically when I start the .exe and just wait a minute. Would prefer if it would login first before starting everything up.
  2. M

constant crash when swapping between RG and MMO

I crash every time I swap between the two. I always use /unload in between swaps but it still crashes me every time. Happens both directions when swapping between MMO and RG or vise versa. What am I doing wrong? Is /unload enough or do I need to go to Advanced -> Unload All Instances (forced) ?
  3. M

Bazaar auto change prices?

Ok, so what if I notice some bots auto changing prices in bazaar on Yelinak, how are they doing it?
  4. M

Does MQ work on true box servers?
  5. M

ok, does this work on true box servers? ok does that work on true box servers?
  6. M

How do the bots in bazaar automatically change their prices? I can lower my prices and the bots will instantly change their prices at the same time to match mine.
  7. M

How to run bots on True box?

I know there are multiple software programs like MQ2 and other bot programs that play the game for you, but I think they are all disabled on True Box servers. I see many botters on TLP servers so there is obvious a way to get around it. Can you put me to how to do it. Thanks