Recent content by meister

1. M

Holyshit help

Thanks Dealings, I will give it a shot. Merry Christmas to you all. Thanks for the input and help!
  2. M

Holyshit help

Red Dog, Thank you and you were right there was an extra space in there, however it didn't fix the problem. I'm still playing with it to try and figure out why it won't fire.
  3. M

Holyshit help

Trying to get my shaman epic to fire if it's ready and the toon is in combat. This is what I have and it won't fire. Any suggestions? Holyflag0=1 holyshit0=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<99 && !${Me.Song[Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu].ID} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]})...
  4. M

MMOLoader and CPU utilization

Brilliant! That seems to have fixed it on my system as well. I really appreciate the incredibly fast and helpful response. For what it's worth you just convinced me to stay on as a client for another year.
  5. M

MMOLoader and CPU utilization

I am wondering why MMOLoader is such a CPU hog. It runs between (on average) 9-13% CPU utilization and keeps my CPU fans running all the time. Is this something that I can somehow change short of unloading MMOLoader? It certainly doesn't help game performance either and it would be nice if it...
  6. M

OurPlat - Fast Platinum, Krono & PL Delivery - All Servers - 24 Hours

Extremely Satisfied Logged on and bought some plate last night at 1:20am PST. Plate was delivered in less than 3 minutes. Amazing service.
  7. M

EQBCS Problem

Running it as a service or not will still result in failures. I have tried both ways over long periods of time. 1 month plus. I used to have an older version of EQBCS and it worked flawlessly. I upgraded last year and started to have similar issues. I did not keep a copy of the older version and...
  8. M

MQ2Melee

As of the 7/10/07 build MQ2Melee could use a slight tweak. The else if statment needs to be removed for proper pet behavior. This is from the MQ2Melee thread over on the MQ2 boards. I have tetsed this and it fixes the pet hold issues. Can you plz update the version of MQ2Melee on the MMOBugs...
  9. M

DoCrack XML help

When I add MQUI_DoCrack.xml to my custom EQUI.xml, I get the following errors when I load the custom UI. [Sat Oct 07 10:58:09 2006] [Line:5 Source:UIFiles\Custom\MQUI_DoCrackWnd.xml] Schema error - Duplicate item DC_CrackList [Sat Oct 07 10:58:09 2006] Error reading XML. [Sat Oct 07 10:58:09...
  10. M

Defeating the MQ2 auth system

So ya, i'm an idiot. I was changing only the first instance of Microsoft in the MQ2Auth.exe, not both. SOrry for the fire alarm, and Thank you for the fast responses. They helped me to go back and take a look at my process and discover what I was doing wrong.
  11. M

Defeating the MQ2 auth system

Yep, I was away from EQ for about 8 months, just came back a couple of weeks ago, and realized that using this technique no longer works. I use 3 comps to box, and I have to use the MQAuth now. Changing the bit's isn't working.