Recent content by mcsethanon

1. M

Disable Auto-FD

Whenever my SK gets close to death, he FD's. Where do I disable that? Thanks in advance.
  2. M

Enabling Active Plugins (Warp, Zone, Speed, etc.)

I've set Enable to 1 in the .ini, but still can't use warp. Is there anything else that still needs to be done to enable actives?
  3. M

Far Taunt

Does /fartaunt or an alternative still exist?
  4. M

Macro devBots - Updated for MQ2 undeclared variables patch 09/16/2017

So far, specifically the WarriorBot and BeastlordBot. They're the only 2 I've tried thus far. I'm betting they all give me the same result, but I can verify.
  5. M

Macro devBots - Updated for MQ2 undeclared variables patch 09/16/2017

Is there a wiki or doc for these macros? I have OutOfCombatSit set to FALSE, but they still sit. My tank's GroupRole is set to maintank, but the macro doesn't recognize that so it sets him to DPS. Thanks
  6. M

Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

I updated without keeping the previous version. Are there archived versions available to revert back to before this update that will work until the macros are fixed?
  7. M

.NET Framework - Unhandled Exception

It looks like Comodo Antivirus was creating all kinds of problems. I uninstalled that and MMOBugs fired right up.
  8. M

I just tried it and got the same results :\
  9. M

Wow. I have all kinds of permission errors from that WMI diag, which is strange because I'm logged in as an administrator. I'll try and get to the bottom of that and reply. Thanks.
  10. M

When I start MQ2, I get a Microsoft .NET Framework error. Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue... The specified service does not exist as an installed service (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070424). If I click Continue, I get this. MMOLoader Configuration...
  11. M

MQ2Exchange:: Item is already in a worn slot

I might have to give that a try. Thanks eqitchy!
  12. M

MQ2Exchange:: Item is already in a worn slot

I've recently returned to EQ and am trying to get some macros going again. I used to use Nil's Enchanter macro. I realize it's old, but I'm hoping it still works. In my initial attempts, it will run through buffs, but then loop MQ2Exchange:: Item is already in a worn slot. I did a forum search...