Recent content by maxine2

1. M

zbot

Using Zbot version 5.30 all spell casting will be bugged. all melee = fino Use version 5.23 = working great for spells
  2. M

SkBot v1.70 Update 08/08/2009

aye what notatank777 said :-) sorry about my bad english maxine
  3. M

Realy good macro , and thanks lot for tanking your time updating it /manhugs ideas. 1. would it be posible to add "wait for mob to get in range" Spells agro range = 200+focus item camprange = 200 this makes SK runs out and agro mob at the 200 range limit, any chance to make a Camprange...
  4. M

this works realy realy well. Great post, i will try it for a few days, and give you a little feedback ) modified it for my 85 sk, it works like a charm /maxine
  5. M

zbot

I am prety sure that the 5.30 = bard only version. my 5.23 = working perfect, but the 5.3 all spell casting = bad. optimized for a bard i think. /maxine2
  6. M

Zbot

what version of Zbot are you running ? if you got the newest , you need to set an alias for the AAs. [Alias] alias1=slow name1=turgur's swarm with that alias in your ini, start zbot type /debuff on /debuff slow and it will slow using the AA If you are running an old version of zbot = you...
  7. M

Rogue Helper problem

its easy. before you start the Rh.mac, type /assist off after that he will wait until the % that you have set and not run off Maxine2
  8. M

Auto Puller Macro

Hi fry Any chance to get this macro to work with a defined range item aka a bow, or even a spell. this would be a very cool add for this macro /maxine2
  9. M

better dps?

i would put berserker in front of rogue, i am playing zerker,rogue,monk and there is no way a rogue with the same AAs and same gear can match a berserkers dps, my berserker got 450 AA and rogue a bit over 1k AA, and rogue get KSed every time. Monks are not able to match rogue and berserker...
  10. M

monkhelper

anyone got the Monk version of RH.mac? i have found it, but i get alot of errors, so was hoping someone had the MH.mac i could get a copy off. /hugs maxine2
  11. M

Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

using epic and RH anyone got this combo setup ? how can you make RH use the epic 1,5, or 2.0 in RH ? /hugs maxine2
  12. M

Porthio the Second Born

can anyone verify that you need to stick them together ? hiya all My guild have now tried this a few time, and we keep getting eaten at around 40 percent when all are oom. if there anyone that got a more detailed version on the fight please. /hugs maxine2
  13. M

Present Ideas For Graf

What about putting a picture of GM Lydrea on his coffie cup ? Its still a present, but at the same times let them know, we know more than they think :-) /hugs maxine2
  14. M

Porthio strats help please :-)

Hiya guys can anyone post some strats for this one please /hugs maxine
  15. M

Updated Mage Mac!!!!

the error comes each time soneone in the group chats, dont think it causes any problems /maxine2