Recent content by master1111

1. M

Hills of Shade - Scorn

Kill all the trash within 5000 yards arround the statue where Scorn is they will repop during the event but will help when u start. Basically spawn her and dps u get adds during the event that will stick to 1 person and will have that person's name as there npc title if i remember correctly. I...
  2. M

Broodmother in Crystollos

U can do this BUT u also have about 4 min from the time she activates till those 4 Slow ass pathing drakes hit the main floor So U can Go damage And Burn the crap outa here once the drakes return to pop drakes u have the option of kiting the adds that pop which they run really fast OR Use 2...
  3. M

Necro Sacrifice - 21k hp unbuffed won't die - you get the EE's!

U missed the whole post ITS UNBUFFED HP not buffed
  4. M

Unbanked AA's passed 30..

sorry to inform u but some ppl (aka) me have never used shroud form.
  5. M

Unbanked AA's passed 30..

If my Character is Set at LvL 80 atm whats a good lvl to shroud dwn to to gain the most aa?
  6. M

Kerafyrm the Awakened

Any Info on this event Info on this event, When to speak with the 4 drakes what each 1 does and anything else thanks.
  7. M

Necro Sacrifice - 21k hp unbuffed won't die - you get the EE's!

yeah lets not be to obvious about this stop selling 2k ee's in the bazaar like the guy on BB. Ur asking for sony to nerf this sell 500 or less ata time dude
  8. M

Audiotriggers for raids

hoists an arm back - bn in mmm means u need to duck support unit turns to face you - meldrath in mmm run away from raid levels his horns - bn in mmm means run to a corner n take the dt away from raid a bolt of energy surges through you - earth 2 in crystallos i think moisture - Ice 2 in...
  9. M

Air 2: Vyskudra

Same please
  10. M

Bard IVU + Invis Stacking

or u can use any invis then cast invis vrs undead on the player with a sk
  11. M

Legacy Raid: How Long Can You Last?

Whats the best way to avoid the ae's? Is it directional rear only? What other ae's does he have as the event continues? Ne other info in regards to this would be greatly appreciated.
  12. M

Disarm

Does Ne1 know of a way to skill up in disarm im stuck at 190 and tried for a fiew hrs to skill up on npc's in plane of fire with no luck.
  13. M

Meldrath the Malignant

Yes pls explain Once Mel goes live is there a way to block the units from assisting him. They look to be linked/assisting him in the dots that go off. They dont have ne1 on target they just move foward turn and give a emot.
  14. M

Deathknell - Event 1 - Enforcers / Watchers

was curious how this even worked pre nerf my guilds still strugling with the enforcers part atm
  15. M

Looking for high tribute/low $$$ items.

tribute stuff the best tibute item i have seen yet is 10-12k for a stonewood bow that tributes for 46k so for 20k u get almost 100k tribute or u can farm the stuff make the bow and save the 20k