Recent content by makoxv

1. makoxv

Anyone want to team up to work on a macro with me?

I've been using the enchanter version since I have a Paladin tank. I use a cleric merc and a druid and I still get owned lol. As far as the lifetime argument, that's a whole different topic I suppose. I make zero money on this game and i'm pretty much week to week anyways with $14 a month lol.
  2. makoxv

Anyone want to team up to work on a macro with me?

Well, maybe we need an MMOBUGS version only for mmobugs users ;) $400 is a lot of money for lifetime. There is one on redguides but it seems glitchy and if you don't have a super tank it wipes a lot.
  3. makoxv

Trouble getting shaman ini working In game

Hey rob. You are talking about using /bot on for your automation. You are also talking about what sounds like a fully customizable ini. That is giving us conflicting ideas. Are you using the plugin mq2bot or are you using the macro bot.mac ?? The mq2bot wiki is here - MQ2Bot - MMOBugs Wiki...
  4. makoxv

What is MQ2 GOOD FOR?

Firefox - New private window ^^ But yeah, MQ2 has been around forever and well before mq2bot or bot.mac Without mq2, most of us wouldn't play EQ I'm sure.
  5. makoxv

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

What is your assist range set at wolf?
  6. makoxv

Are they loaded on your bar when you start the bot? Also on your first question, is your tash/cripple loaded on your bar before slow? I think it goes in the order of your spells loaded.
  7. makoxv

Time To Fix MQ2Navigation Thread

Will some zones innately have a different file size maximum? I made one for ethernere west karana earlier, it was 17mb and works pretty well, but regardless of the size I make for plane of shadow, 1.5mb or 5.5mb, its still saying no start reference. (The one you can download from here doesn't...
  8. makoxv

My shaman crashes pretty much 1-2 mobs in consistently. So i'm in the same boat as the other guy. It's not on mob death, it's while fighting. *EDIT* I deleted my INI and let it make me a new one and it seems to be working so far. Not sure what changed. *EDIT2* crashed again. *EDIT3* Might...
  9. makoxv

I leveled 3 chars by letting mobs walk by me and aggro and the mercs take care of it. I had a tank merc though, assigned to tank.
  10. makoxv

Hey pete, Any chance of getting Argent Frost(Druid) to cast? It's both a debuff and a HToT. Grasp of Ro casts fine, but not Argent Frost. I also notice that Promised Replenishment recasts immediately as soon as it's available(15 seconds), but it doesn't heal for 18 seconds, so it just...
  11. makoxv

I'm not the one who mentioned it, but as far as snaring, i've noticed that if my druid snares a mob, and another mob comes in camp, occasionally he'll get stuck targetting the initial mob's corpse for awhile.
  12. makoxv

Hey! I'll join the CTD club. That was a fun 3 toon crash lol.
  13. makoxv

Can't connect to the server?

*Edited because I didn't read the very first line of OP post lolz...*
  14. makoxv

When I got home today the druid doesn't crash any more when snaring.
  15. makoxv

I run a beast and I am trying to run a druid on mqbot, the beast runs amazing, but the druid crashes when the mobs in camp get low. I think its snaring. When I get home from work in a couple hours i'll try the bot with snare off and see if still crashes.