Recent content by MakoStreak

1. MakoStreak

20013-12-05: Stealth Patch - no patch notes

TY Booch an Thump. For as long as I have been a member usually the red banner is there after a patch. So I wasn't sure if it just was no longer being done for whatever reason. And since I cant check the forums everyday to see what's posted, I miss a lot of infos. Most times I don't even know...
  2. MakoStreak

Why I knew I shouldn't have asked... I really hate asking for or about anything on this site.. to the point where I have other people ask the question for me. I was just asking one question... my one question every blue moon ... oh and btw isn't my name yellow or gold?
  3. MakoStreak

Alc tolerance

Since no one answered. Dunno about the macro... but you can easily max it fairly quickly in the arena. Just drink til u cant anymore. Have a friend kill u ..rinse and repeat. Took a few minutes back in the day to max it before they raised the cap. Have not gotten around to trying it recently...
  4. MakoStreak

Doesn't the site put the red bar at the top anymore when MQ is down? Was a great time saver.
  5. MakoStreak

HOW DO I TURN OFF MQMELEE

Thank You cuda... Actually you did answer my question with the press Z... as well as with this last post... I just couldnt understand for the life of me (especially while completely game enraged) why any Rog would rengage a target after escaping..? Thats your last ditch action for...
  6. MakoStreak

This is http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-general-chat-requests-and-questions/26424-mq-melee.html This is where I first asked my question.... And yes I was raging when I posted... And if caps typing makes me a douche oh well.. Ill go get my nozzle checked.. Thanx anyways for the...
  7. MakoStreak

Shouting may not work.. Neither did the first time when I quietly asked this question... so now that Im pissed off.. I know HOW TO TURN OFF MQMELEE. I want to know HOW TO TURN OFF THE ATTACK once the damn thing gets going.. u could sit down afk for a week stand up and the %$#@ thing starts...
  8. MakoStreak

Thanks kodi but no thanks... I just want to know why this dopey shit is made that way ....an how to UN dopify it and make work so i dont have to die very time I try to do something...
  9. MakoStreak

AND FURTHER MORE IF YOUR USING A ROGUE AND THE DOPEY THING ESCAPES AND RE ATTACKS.... AGAIN... NO POINT TO IT!
  10. MakoStreak

WHAT IS THE POINT OF MQMELEE IF U CANT TURN ATTACK OFF!!!! EVEN IF I SIT DOWN AS SOON AS I STAND UP IT RENGAGES... WTF IS THE POINT OF THAT! AND HOW DO I DISABLE THE STUPID SHIT!
  11. MakoStreak

Right Click

Thats what I was afraid of... Thanx anyways...
  12. MakoStreak

Right Click

Thank you but I fully understand the F key functionality. I DONT want to disable mouse look.... I want to DISABLE looting when clicking the right mouse button... so for example I would have to type in /loot always...
  13. MakoStreak

Right Click

Not an MQ issue BUT... is there anyway to disable right mouse click loot.. one of my pc's is a little laggy... so everytime I pass a corpse my toon takes a knee to loot... or even when Im fighting.. its quite annoying. I dont want to disable mouse look... so is there anyway around this?
  14. MakoStreak

MQ Melee

TY Saar... So how to i set engageif= to not engage at all...?