Recent content by magicdragon

1. magicdragon

Server transfer question

I did an account-to-account transfer about 5 months ago and being handled by petition is correct. There is a section in the Everquest support area with directions and it specifies to start with the petition BEFORE you buy the transfer token. It is the same transfer token, but you do not click...
  2. magicdragon

FindItem help please

As we can now turn in entire stacks, I am running into a little hiccup. /shift /itemnotify ${FindItem[=${recipie}].InvSlot} leftmouseup This grabs the first stack it comes to and that stack is not necessarily full. Is there some way to find the inventory slot of a full stack of an item?
  3. magicdragon

Using MQ2Cast to raise skills

I also use my guild hall as all the toons in my guild are mine, and I used mq2cast a few months ago to max skills on about 5 toons. I heard nothing from any GM's and all the accounts are still active, so IMO guild hall is safe.
  4. magicdragon

Guild Bank Manager

I guess I was making my delays too complex, I copied what you did for delays put the leftmouse 4 line back in and took out the :start /goto :start lines (not sure why I did that anyway) and its working better. thanks.
  5. magicdragon

Guild Bank Manager

I made this mac to look at items in the deposit list, see if there are any like it in the bank list and if there is move it to the bank, set it to public then press the merge button. It seems to be hit and miss, and I'm not sure where my timing is off. Sub Main /declare x int local /declare...
  6. magicdragon

Farming Pegasus Feather Cloak with ease.

From what I was able to find on Allakhazam and google searches, Quillmane's PH's are always roamers. The most helpful bit I found not on Alla was Echelon's Quillmane Spoiler. Good luck mages.
  7. magicdragon

Farming Pegasus Feather Cloak with ease.

I gave this a try today, and ran into the problem that most respawns don't show on map. The latest post on alla's beasiary says the Quillmane's PH is on a 63 second timer....how do you track a specific spawn? especially when it changes? If its true then the mac we need will be one that times...
  8. magicdragon

Should marijuana be legal?

So I talked to my cousin and I was mistaken about how serious it was. He and his GF were 16 at the time and the doc and their parents were giving em a scare em straight routine. She passed out just as a result of never having never tried it before and got too much, just one of those rare people...
  9. magicdragon

Quest Loot inc

I've done some testing, but not much so I'm not 100% sure I've got everything right yet, but this is looking good so far. to the top of bot.mac add #include QuestLoot.inc and to the Sub Event_Chat add the following to bot.mac /declare lootlength int local /varcalc lootlength...
  10. magicdragon

Should marijuana be legal?

Well how about because you drink a beer, you are the only one getting drunk, you smoke a joint and the guy sitting next to you gets stoned too. I almost wasn't allowed in the Army because I was around someone smoking a joint 2 weeks before I went to sign up and have my physical. Guy who was my...
  11. magicdragon

Quest Loot inc

Just before the patch I decided I needed an .inc file to work with Pete's bot.mac that would let me tell one of my toons to come loot an item for a quest. With MQ2 down I've had lots of time to look here and MQ2's forums, but I've not found any mac's or inc's that work to loot a specific linked...
  12. magicdragon

Max Alcohol Tolerance (Drunk Macro)

Thought I'd give this a try since I can get free beer from aniversary vendor. I used the .mac from the very first post and just needed to change a couple lines to account for 10 pack slots instead of 8 and it worked great. Original code: /if (${FindItem[${DrinkOfChoice}].InvSlot}>30) /goto...
  13. magicdragon

Ultimate Potion Macro

I'm not seeing a recipie on eqtraders or allakhazam, I'm guessing this is because it is no longer craftable on the regular servers. To add the recipie, if you know it, isn't too tough. You will want to open both potions.mac and potions.ini. In the mac, scroll down to where the merchants are...
  14. magicdragon

Ultimate Potion Macro

I took a bit of a break and so only just noticed a request for my version of VI's mac. Its quite a bit different, but works the same. Just start it near the vendors in PoK or CR with what you want and how many. I created a /potions subdirectory for the essence.inc and extract.inc files so you...
  15. magicdragon

Macro causing CTD that shouldn't.

The /echo is just telling me what the macro is reading, essentially it is part of my testing/debugging. I am creating 2 loops that will look through my inventory for items that can be used to make CEs so I will have a line like...