Recent content by magiccow

1. M

Question mq2bot

Are you logged into MMOloader? Because its logging me out and can't use anything.
  2. M

Boy, XP sucks on Phinigel!

They have to fix the XP rates because it will just force people to level one toon only and never start an alt or group outside with guildies.
  3. M

1 mouse/pc for multiple pcs

I'm using version 1.4.15 due to .16 & .17 crashing explorer.exe on my Windows7 systems.
  4. M

PoWar

No, the zone sucks, the mobs suck, and the flagging process sucks.
  5. M

1 mouse/pc for multiple pcs

I also use Synergy.
  6. M

Heroic Characters FREE (lvl 85 4k+ AA, geared, factioned, skilled) hard to compete w

Use a VPN that uses shared IPs such as Mullvad. Don't use Mullvad, I've already used up all IPs they have alloted. Connect/reconect to the vpn of your choice, use google to find out what your public IP is and keep note of it, etc. Hope that helps.
  7. M

Heroic Characters FREE (lvl 85 4k+ AA, geared, factioned, skilled) hard to compete w

8 accounts I made on the 12th just got suspended. I used same birthday and email address that I verified on all those accounts. Anyone else see this? No emails were sent to me telling me what they suspended me for. I used a VPN to register the accounts each with different public IPs.
  8. M

Same here, forums is saying to use /petition to look into it. I haven't done that though.
  9. M

I noticed on the new F2P accounts I created with HC on did not have DoN or MM AAs. Working as intended?
  10. M

My free accounts had 0 heroic, but when I created new accounts at open WiFi locations, it let me.
  11. M

Game Update Notes: March 12, 2014

I would suspect it would be like the New Player reward con gear that is no drop even on FV.
  12. M

Game Update Notes: March 12, 2014

Scheduled downtime? March 12, 2014 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Heroic Characters are now available! You can choose to upgrade an existing character or to create a new Heroic Character from scratch. Please see https://www.everquest.com/news/heroic-character-faq for details. -...
  13. M

Anyone have a guide or tip for a way around it? Would a proxy or VPN work? is there a public one that is usable so I can use each different state or country to bypass the 1 per household/IP check?
  14. M

1.) I wonder if they will let us transfer heroic characters off the account to another account not eligble for a free one. 2.)Info on work around for IP check with step-by-step how to guide.
  15. M

Tinkeringggg

Any examples of recipes to use? Maybe we can have the macro update with store bought/player made mats to go above 170.