Recent content by maces

1. M

Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

Remove the Login asap...... i think it should be send via private message.
  2. M

Gambosoft

found this. Dont know if this is the latest version. Index of /home/gamparse Regards
  3. M

"Big Bags"... HOW big?

Yes thanks. i got it nothing at buying. But it was there. Little bit weird that in second try it came up. But now its ok. Thanks a lot.
  4. M

"Big Bags"... HOW big?

can someone explain me how to get the bags? I bought a pocketed large bundle item but cant find it on my char or in my reclaim window. Any hints?! :-) Thanks
  5. M

LDoN + Suspension

Dont know 100% but a friend was banned and cant login to LON. So i think your login is connected to all "access/games".
  6. M

EQ Tracking Feature?????

Checked my accounts. I bought VoA for 3 of my 7 accounts. all 3 VOA Accounts have this "EQ Tracking Feature". But also 2 of my non VOA Accounts have this "EQ Tracking Feature". So it cant be enabled with VOA purchasing.
  7. M

An idea for the plugins and MMOBugs

I think you cant say it has low and high risk. Example: Fartaunt in a open zone with other players -> High Risk Fartaunt in a instance with your own characters -> Low Risk but you can be caught. Everything can be low risk and ´high risk. It is up to your play style.
  8. M

MONK tome sploit!

Beastlords got an AA with FD. Recast Timer is 30 seconds iirc. Shaman can use a Earring iirc but have only 3 or 5 charges so they need to buy new charges. Other classes i dont know.
  9. M

All EverQuest Servers Down

Top 5 Downloads from Playstation Store: I need to laugh as i saw this. :-)
  10. M

All EverQuest Servers Down

I got the same question in my mind. But i must say in moment there is no "Law" that the companys have the PCI Compliance. Or better there are a lot rumors around this. Our company is working on PCI COmpliance. And i must say i hate this project because it is so big the project. But the first...
  11. M

Targetting ground spawns

/itemtarget drop11507
  12. M

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Thanks but you are not 100% true. Circle of Divinity doesnt work. Aura of Pious is working. Will try the one from Moe now. so this is now working: downshit5=/if (${Spell[Circle of Divinity].Stacks[1]} && !(${Me.Aura[1].Equal[Circle of Divinity]} || ${Me.Aura[2].Equal[Circle of Divinity]}))...
  13. M

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Got some problems on my Cleric with Aura: downshit5=/if (${Spell[Circle of Divinity].Stacks[1]} && !${Me.Song[0].Equal[Divinity Effect]} && !(${Me.Aura[1].Equal[Circle of Divinity]} && !${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Circle of Divinity Rk. III"...
  14. M

Macro Builder - build or modify any macro

Would be interested in this.
  15. M

Buying a copy of House of Thule, easiest way

Thanks Fry. But looks like its only limited to "special" countrys. :-) For me not possible to see this page like 400bhp4tw wrote.