Recent content by lugnut

1. lugnut

Plugin MQ2Bot

ok so I got pulls working - looks like netbots was the missing link. I need to tweek the prepullif logic so that it tank (SK) gets to 30% mana, we let him med to full before pulling. Right now, the puller will stop when the SK gets below 30% but starts up when he hits just above 30%. So it...
  2. lugnut

Baz mac

I'm looking for a macro for bazaar trader that turns the trader off before updating prices so that it doesnt undercut itself. or if anyone has some knowledge of a script that can be added into a macro I already have to shut the trader off before updating so it doesnt undercut itself. I used to...
  3. lugnut

Plugin MQ2Bot

Is the /findmob command required to get MQ2Bot to pull?
  4. lugnut

MQ2 bot question

/makecamp on 1 is wht I use. I suggest reading this post by Fry: https://www.mmobugs.com/forums/index.php?threads/mq2bot-common-problems-and-answers.34182/
  5. lugnut

MQ2Farm

Any way to remove a mob accidentially put on the permignore list?
  6. lugnut

MMOBugs vs RedGuides

Oh I don't necessarily agree that is place is for advanced users. I'm not a developer nor do I have any real coding experience. It's been my experience that if you're willing to put forth some effort, you'll get help from others in the forums that do have the experience. I've visited RG a couple...
  7. lugnut

Simple Macro - Refined Spellcaster's Empowering Essences

Macro to create Refined Spellcaster's Empowering Essences #include MQ2Cast.inc Sub Main /declare noInvis int outer 1 /if (!${Me.Book[Focus Mass Refined Spellcaster's Empowering Essence]}) { /echo You don't have Focus Mass Refined Spellcaster's Empowering Essence in your...
  8. lugnut

bazaar.mac

After the most recent patch with EQ i have not been able to get this macro to work at all. it is not updating my prices to the ini files set min/max skipping some of the items in the trader window. the macro goes through the trader and searches all of the items (skips the first item in the...
  9. lugnut

MQ2Farm

Farmmob not working? Anyone having trouble with /farm farmmob <mobname> not working correctly? I used to be able to type /farm farmmob ape and it would kill all the apes in the area. When I do that now I get the message "Character is resting while waiting for valid targets or agro". Edit...
  10. lugnut

Collectibles

anyone know if there's a macro/plugin out there that uses MQ2nav to gather collectibles?
  11. lugnut

MQ2Farm

This happens with the macro and the plugin.
  12. lugnut

MQ2Farm

When I use this with my bard and I use the /mac twist 1 2 3 command stops me dead in my tracks.
  13. lugnut

Open Locked Doors

Is there a plugin that will allow me to open locked doors? Note I do not have the lockpick skill. Thanks, Lugnut
  14. lugnut

Macro Anniversary - PubCrawl.mac

As of 03/18/2020 this macro still works. You must remain completely shitfaced.