Recent content by lovertroll

1. L

Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

BuffUse1=TRUE <-- Use? BuffSpellName1=Voice of Premeditation <-- Spell/AA/item name to cast BuffSpellIcon1=Voice of Premeditation <-- Icon in BuffWindow to know if it is already on the person BuffSpellGem1=gem12 <-- [gem#|alt|item] BuffAlias1=|encvoice| <-- Alias to request...
  2. L

MQ2Bot - Shaman no longer dotting/nuking/sending pet

try looking at the expanded target section, can try to turn then off so will only see the so will only see the main assist target. this might work for all but enchanters. this should also help in troubleshooting if that works.
  3. L

Macro Follow And Sit Commands

do you have eqbc running? if you not on the mmoloader icon right click go to option you see one that says launch eqbcs. after that on each toon load the mq2eqbc plugin and do a bccmd connect. that the hot key should work. more info go to MQ2EQBC - MMOBugs Wiki
  4. L

bot macro errors

inprogess with rof2 build with some help from HTW got melee disc working tested on cleric/shaman/beastlord/rogue don't have any int caster to test on. there is still an issue with the merc code but I just turn it off in the INI
  5. L

bot macro errors

currently working on the melee side of this. will work on caster said after this Getting no such charater member subscription bot.mac@3810,3811 no such spell member endurancecost. line 3546. been able to get around this by turning off clickies and disc. don't know if pete has an old ver...
  6. L

Zippzipp's Funland - Beta

i do have a copy of the sof from steam that works...will try to find a way to either set up a ftp server or upload it to someone that has one so can share it around but off to work so will work on this later
  7. L

Revolutiontt Issues

i found my account on that list but has wrong password listed for it. well it used to be that password till i changed it a couple of months ago..so that looks like a list of password history or something
  8. L

Can anyone throw me a revolution tt invite?

well if anyone still needs one..have a couple sitting around
  9. L

servers down?

already did....but like the last one..have to keep checking email to see if you get in
  10. L

servers down?

starting beta for new exp...must be uploading the beta server
  11. L

12 Hour Instance

the first raid in the valdeholms is unlimited...used to do that one with nodelay alot
  12. L

HUDS For All Classes

there is a couple more of the mistakes when i wrote them back on redguides under the name of battletroll ......when i get time i going to work on making some updates to them all...but work and kids taking alot of time atm
  13. L

MMO Loader

look at what lifetime membership/per month cost. yes it alot upfront but in the long run it is only like a dollar if that a month cost. and yes i like the idea of the loader, if loader was around before the packet hack stuff that messed up warp and other packet items. i know some of the...
  14. L

MMO Loader

wrong spot moving it over to right thread
  15. L

46-Boxing FTW!

yep no mq..but looks like a nice hud you are running :)