Recent content by louzer

1. L

MQ2Viewport not working

/viewport reset /plugin mq2viewport /viewport on unplugging, plugging back in none of these work. Any idea how I can get background screens to go black on select characters? Have had some minor hiccups with this plugin but now it doesn't seem to be working at all. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
  2. L

Mq2Bot spamming pet

If this happens, I typically just /pet get lost. Make a new pet, then it stops. =/
  3. L

Command to check if bot is on or off

Is there a command to check (for purpose of macro writing) if bot is on? something like... /if (${Me.Bot[On]}) /bot off etc.... thanks!
  4. L

Mq2Bot spamming pet

Can't figure out why, but my mq2bot keeps spamming pet over and over on a mob in camp. Anyone know how to fix?
  5. L

MQ2MMOTEXT

Actually getting texts now, days later. The mac had a /mmotext send line within a loop, but with a 60 second pause after. Weird.
  6. L

MQ2MMOTEXT

Hi, Was running a mac today that incorporated mq2mmotext and it was working earlier today, but it has stopped. I tried manually sending a test message, no dice. Unplugged/plugged in, nothing. Any ideas? Thanks!
  7. L

MQ2viewport not setting background accounts black

Having issues with MQ2viewport. Typically all I have to do is load the plugin and once the account screen goes to the background it will go black. I've tried unloading and reloading the plugin, autovp to toggle, and viewport reset. Nothing seems to work. Anyone have any ideas? thanks!
  8. L

Noradius no longer works?

I''ve been away for a while. Seems noradius no longer works? Is there an alternative anyone can suggest? /target npc noradius 50 Need to target nearest mob but ignore the mobs at camp. Thanks!
  9. L

mq2mmofastmem question

Oh damn, definitely one of the best. Thanks for the info/reply.
  10. L

mq2mmofastmem question

/plugin mq2mmofastmem not fast memming.. is there something else i need to do? thanks!
  11. L

Druid Heal Macro Help!

There were no errors when running this, however for some reason it heals multiple people on extended target, while others even though they are below the 75, it would not switch to them and heal them. Even if they were the ONLY one under 75% hp. The varset ID stays at 0.
  12. L

Druid Heal Macro Help!

Hi guys, I'm not quite as knowledgeable how to customize Bot and when I use Bot on my druid, the character is useless. I really just want him to heal based off his extended target list. I have written this macro in a few different ways and always have a problem - a different problem every...
  13. L

Druid Heal Macro

Druid Heal Macro Troubleshooting Help Plz Hi guys, I'm not quite as knowledgeable how to customize Bot and when I use Bot on my druid, the character is useless. I really just want him to heal based off his extended target list. I have written this macro in a few different ways and always have...
  14. L

MQ2RelayTells

Sorry if this is a dumb question but, is MQ2RelayTells a safe plugin to use? Thanks
  15. L

Tradeskill Experiment Window

i figured it out just now. It's /notify containerwindow container_combine leftmouseup thanks for the help guys :)