Recent content by lostsk8r

1. L

Kronos WTS Kronos

although i dont bump my thread a lot im always selling, just send a pm and i can tell you if i have stock. will be around today during the day then available again tomorrow and during the week all day. **SOLD OUT 9/15*
  2. L

Kronos WTS Kronos

30+ in stock, available during day, usually fast replies thanks to tapatalk app!
  3. L

Cheating warning!

i thought this was all because of abyss' little hack program. ive seen gms make announcements on the TLPs saying they banned people for hacking and unattended playing.
  4. L

Kronos WTS Kronos

30+ in stock available all day
  5. L

Kronos WTS Kronos

anytime! thanks
  6. L

Kronos WTS Kronos

Price:$8.50 each Have in stock: Please PM for stock as it fluctuates but generally 10+ krono available. Deliver any server, prefer parcel for fastest delivery times but can f2f. Paypal friends/family, venmo. Please PM for the fastest response, generally available all day, please supply name...
  7. L

Kronos WTS Kronos $12

SOLD OUT
  8. L

Kronos WTS Kronos $12

available all weekend $11 each
  9. L

Kronos WTS Kronos $12

got some in stock! pm me
  10. L

Kronos WTS Kronos $12

WTS Kronos $11 Price:$9 each Have in stock: Please PM for stock, fluctuates a lot as I sell elsewhere also. Deliver any server, prefer parcel but can f2f. Paypal friends/family, venmo or google wallet. Please PM for the fastest response, generally available all day, please supply name and...
  11. L

Beeps

what a tale
  12. L

itemtarget

thanks for your help and time
  13. L

itemtarget

Well I was looking into ground Ground documentation and found I can use this to check for the item first before targetting. /if (${Ground[Generic (sm)].ID})
  14. L

itemtarget

/items outputs a "Generic (lg)" and a "Generic (sm)" The (sm) is the one I want but its a longer respawn time than the (lg) (sm is 3 hours and lg seems to be about 20 minutes). (Lg) shows up first on the /items so the /itemtarget always targets it. Either way my dilemma is, /itemtarget always...
  15. L

itemtarget

So I found an itemtarget macro around google and I want it to target a generic (sm), in the zone only one generic sm and one generic lg spawn. I tried /itemtarget but it ALWAYS targetted the lg and never the sm, even when I was closer to the sm. So now I have it /itemtarget "Generic (sm)" but...