Recent content by Lorekeeper

1. L

lol !CheatingSmarter

I afk days end for months with no one bothering me.
  2. L

Ran into another six-boxer

Glad I'm not the only one.
  3. L

safe AFK spots? 85 - 100

Pretty much, don't be a douchebag, and don't take a camp with named, and you'll be fine anywhere you go. Now before people jump on me for any reason, I say this because I've done shards landing, grelleths, etherene tainted west karana and The Grounds and I've yet to run into any problems, even...
  4. L

Can't get soe loader to run, anyone else?

Is your mmobugs program still running in the backround?
  5. L

Beaming Wi-Fi

I enjoy looking at your roofs personally.
  6. L

Servers down

It was North Korea.
  7. L

Mq2bots and heroic characters

Sad, but completely true in my case as well, I would spend time and time again trying to perfect a macro for an assist character, and now I simply /plugin mq2bot and I've never even seen a character played better, especially an Enchanter and Bard.
  8. L

Bot Macro

This is the Bot Macro forum, if you're speaking about the Macro and not the Plugin then no it is not released in the compile, go to the first page and download bot.mac and see if it works for you.
  9. L

Bot Macro

Have you downloaded the newest version of the macro?
  10. L

Help with extremely basic assist mac

I would highly recommend the Bot plugin, especially for a Necromancer, My enchanter and wizard have never been more efficient in any macro I've ever used, custom or not.
  11. L

Disable Go All Access Pop Ups?

MQ2NoGold - MMOBugs Wiki Here
  12. L

Anyone find this hilarious?

I didn't buy the expansion because I haven't even had time to beat RoF, I don't raid, I just make characters, a new expansion is worthless to me.
  13. L

Bot Macro

Pulling Trouble Figured I'd post, not sure if anyone else has had the issue, I have two groups running in the same zone, they go out, pull, loot, rinse and repeat and there are no issues until eventually (usually within an hour or two) they just simply stop pulling and looting, I have to move...
  14. L

Bot in Drinal Lobby Last Night

Oi, my apologies I must just be speaking out of my ass.
  15. L

Bot in Drinal Lobby Last Night

Honestly, look anywhere and you'll find macroquest. or at least, that seems to be how it's gotten. for instance, I've literally ran a group of 100's in The Grounds since March of last year and I've received a total of 6 tells, 2 of them being a Gamemaster sending me to PoK because my...