Recent content by lonestand

1. lonestand

EverQuest - Empires of Kunark - Pre Orders Now Available

Had to go for the collector's for port clicky! They know me to well:cool:
  2. lonestand

bazaar.mac

Once again im reminded how awesome the people and admins here at MMO BUGS are! Thank you it works perfectly!!!!
  3. lonestand

bazaar.mac

Has anyone been running this lately? seems the problems with the compile that are still being worked on are effecting it. I can load mq2bzsrch ok but when attempting to run this macro right after the line updating traders echos it crashes eq I was just wondering if anyone got it working or...
  4. lonestand

Macro load freezez's screen

well in this case i ended up doing a system restore to a month earlier, fixed this completely. However i still have no idea what exactly causes this issuse.
  5. lonestand

Macro load freezez's screen

Im sorry if i missed the previous times this has been discussed, but i did try and search to no avial. question is what would cause macros to take extremly long to load and a few day's prior they loaded fast. im sure this is a prob with my computer it self, im wondering if that would be...
  6. lonestand

Triality Suspended?

so heres my question, what level of gm does it take to decide to suspend a whole high profile guild? is this somethign that came down from the top or could any full gm do this when they feel it needed??
  7. lonestand

Triality Suspended?

yeah thats my main reaction, you did it you got banned be a man and take credit were its due dont blame other or make excuses. do I think less of you for doing it not at all. Do I think less of you for hiding behind excuses yes I sure do.
  8. lonestand

Triality Suspended?

well heres a good place for some triality members to anonomusly speak thier mind, and you you feel about all of this, i personaly would like to hear some truth for once.
  9. lonestand

Triality Suspended?

so was this the largest suspention in eq history? as in a whole guild of top enders?
  10. lonestand

Triality Suspended?

Epic curent EQ events thread i figured it would be nice to discuss whats going on with the top end guilds in eq right now with out the sony live board moderation ninja halflings blocking deleting everyones right to speak, anyways if you havent read the post on the triality main board...
  11. lonestand

new test patch diagnostic code

*** Misc *** Added some diagnostic code to try to locate the issue some people have been having with spell gems getting locked out or not being able to trade to your pet. should we be concerned about this?
  12. lonestand

cheap tribute

I know for a fact that boneset leaf had lasted for almost 2 years! prior to being posted.
  13. lonestand

cheap tribute

ITS OFFICAL 100% of stuff thats out there for long periods of time gets nerfed once posted here. this has been around for over a year at least prior to being put here. not saying sharing is bad but sony can see what is said here keep that in mind when sharing.
  14. lonestand

Almost Free Powersource

when will we learn that posting somethign like this will get it nerfed
  15. lonestand

MMOLoader help please

OK after a clean install of Compile + loader .7, and a virgin folder no old compile stuff at all or it wont work. ITS WORKING!@ Thank you for the help!