Recent content by Littleguy

1. L

Apache vs 20 Taliban video

Might have missed it but i thought they donkeys didnt get hit!
  2. L

Rocket Ships work without NAZIS (NASA)

Clearly the delay is there so they can edit out all the crazy alien orgies that the astronauts are having on our dime! That's about as legit as all the other crackpot theories that will arise.
  3. L

banned!??

Make a great story up and keep pushing and pushing until they take the ban off of the account. I got one back just because i annoyed them forever. ( about a month of back and forth)
  4. L

Mech Guardian PL

xp with shrouds was changed. The change was implemented back when they removed shrouds when ROF came out for like 2 weeks.
  5. L

WTB lawyer for class action suit

You probably don't want to know how many lawyers would attempt that lawsuit lol! So many of them have nothing to do so they will take anything they might make a buck off of.
  6. L

Cut or uncut?

I just talked to my doctor this morning. He told me if I let him remove my testicles my chances of getting testicular cancer will be down by 100%! bye bye boys!
  7. L

Cut or uncut?

not cut, any boys i have wont be either. Had a friend that had it done in his early 20's and he regrets it a bunch now, says sex just isn't the same. Only reason it ever started was because the Jewish people in Egypt only got a bath once every couple years and their penis would fall off from...
  8. L

Piracy

This is the biggest line of BS ever. Its right up there with the republican chant of raising the taxes on the rich will make them all leave and take their money with them! Think about how long copyright and patents have been around ( they are the same thing) and think about how long humans have...
  9. L

Piracy

Sorry.... Im watching Get Him to the Greek. It is a line Pdiddy uses as an exec at a major label company that is complaining his profits are down.
  10. L

Piracy

Please keep in mind that "copyright" is just some made up thing by the big business companies, and that it itself only has a "good" "legal" meaning just because those same business companies demanded it. One could easily argue that copyright hampers the development of human kind, and that itself...
  11. L

Piracy

you act like this is a lot of money! Do you know how many Air Jordan shoes five black kids wear!
  12. L

Sandy Hook Conspiracy

There is no point in arguing the facts with people like this. They will bend everything and anything. Its very sad that people believe the nut jobs like Alex Jones. I'm sure if Alex Jones was in the middle of the shooting he would still say it was fake and that it didn't happen because the blood...
  13. L

Sandy Hook Conspiracy

Only if these crack pots put half this effort into a job and helped make the country better instead of trying to tear it apart with pure stupidity. Then again stupidity spreads much faster than anything in the world.
  14. L

2011 Tradeskill macros

Thank you HTW! I tried to read the whole thread before posting but Hydrocodone kicks my ass :/
  15. L

2011 Tradeskill macros

For the fletching macro, i had to change all the /if (${Component[1].Length}>2) /call Buy "${Component[1]}" to just /call buy "item name" and keep updating them as i progressed as the macro would not buy the stuff needed. I just downloaded the zip on the first page of this thread, so i...