Recent content by lionsfan

1. L

Today's download

ok so im getting an out of date message now and no updates ... check back later still working on it or lions your an idiot!
  2. L

More false positive bans

hmmm in that case run my sk through the rest of the RoF missions he needs all of t3/4 and a few t2 events
  3. L

Some questions for r/l believers

Instead of shuffling priests to new cities and venues with an entire new set of victims what they should do is send them to vatican city and Go old school on the sicko's make tons of cash with paid sponsors as they stream the true punishment on line if not international TV where they are...
  4. L

McDonalds, Minimum Wage Budget

Your not realizing one thing I'm not with my son's mother and yeah she's a psycho bitch and probably fucking up his head as much as she did mine in some twisted ways . BUT I am still less than 15 minutes away for my child anytime he needs me! In the day and age where there are more absentee...
  5. L

That is what i found i had to do at times when it came to working restaurants and so forth my culinary mgmt classes in HS were a bad thing to list for me even though it gave me just basic skills in various areas it proved to be a hindrance. the same goes for when i made shift supervisor...
  6. L

WOW just WOW! Some of these comments are disturbing, to say the least! I've made my niche in the world and I do well for myself. I'm far from rich or fully educated no college education for me. I didn't have that luxury nor did my sisters. We were children of drunks and addicts that barely had...
  7. L

MQAutologin

you can over ride autolog in by pulling that toons account back in but at sign in hit end before it signs you in ... sign yourself back in and all that manually no issues doing it that way ...Otherwise yeah it will try to boot my 5th toon if it's not the one I'm logging in
  8. L

/follow stinks!!!

I still want an easier way to morrells castle than those BS stairs in upper floors ... i have a hard enough time on my frogs getting up there 1 at a time Oh how i miss warp
  9. L

/follow stinks!!!

i have each toon follow another in my group with /follow this way no 2 stack up and i look more like a bunch of lemmings but hey i get around pretty well
  10. L

What Car Do You Drive?

sadly a 2004 mazda tribute/ford escape ... I miss my 83 f150 and 79 fast back mustang both with inline 6 and easy to work on Shut up i own stock in duct tape and super glue .. now i'm selling stock to have someone else fix this POS coils bad, all 3 rear at 130k miles 3hrs labor and 100 a...
  11. L

June 19 2013 Patch Notes

this is what i see was downloaded intodays patch file wise .... now im not a complete idiot but I am slightly clueless on what version of exe was updated this says patching testeqgame.exe as the only exe added Creating planeofshadow.mp3 Creating shissarcloth.eqg Creating it23999.eqg Creating...
  12. L

Verizon & Other Complaints

What You Need To Know About The Government's Massive Online Spying Program | ThinkProgress
  13. L

Double XP weekend

i dropped a tweet to ieatacid as soon as i seen last night so he is aware of the patch and I'm sure will work on it ASAP if it's something he needs to do!
  14. L

BIOS updates.... no more free?

Screw the bios just update you'll be fine
  15. L

BIOS updates.... no more free?

how old is the board (mines just over a year) and it came with software on the board to update even from inside windows for free