Recent content by link762698

1. L

Enchanter CharmNTash.mac

v0.10 ok im sorry i got your hopes up at the moment i am working on it, matter of fact i just started it and now i gotta go to work, ive actually learned an extreme amount about scripting over night, was lots of reading and reading. can look it over see if ive done anything wrong. Basically...
  2. L

Shambot 4.22

my config file fine, i alterd jimjohnson version to produce what i want as follows [Chat] |======================================================================| Help=In ChatChannel use your CHAT_CHANNEL:PASSWORD OR For EQBC use just the letters bc ChatChannel=bc ChatController= DoChatChannel=0...
  3. L

Shambot 4.22

well i ran it for some odd like 8 hours yesterday, in t3 tasks and t2 tasks, it casted lethargy once, i look in buff window and im like wth it slowed. but it didnt it just casted lethargy on my tank once. i tried turnin off addcheck and so on so fourth the new features and yet lacks the slow...
  4. L

Shambot 4.22

ok for some reason i just hit 90 and just updated to use souls unity, and now shambot isnt slowing, settings are correct in ini. edit: since i started usin the newer shambot it hasnt been doing anything but healing, usually all i ask it to do is keep up lethargy, untamed growth, slow target...
  5. L

Tradeskill Macros Revisited

are you using a modifier perhaps like a trophy?
  6. L

Making mercs heal smarter

maybe this is digging who knows, i have read this thread and have heal parsed it over and over. it seems that its only beneficial when you have one merc to block all 3, but when your running 2, only block devout elixir and complete heal as these have long cast times. i have been running 2 mercs...