Recent content by lilsneezy

1. L

Launch Pad 4

So my shortcut target looks like this "C:\Program Files\WinEQ2\WinEQ2.exe" /plugin:WinEQ2-EQ.dll "lazric". Why is it still opening the patcher up?
  2. L

Launch Pad 4

Ok, so since the launch of the new launcher yesterday, When I open EQ through WinEQ it still opens through the launcher. How do i stop this? I want to load up through WinEQ only and not go through the launcher from Sony. That spooks me and I am out of tinfoil right now!
  3. L

Free to Play oh and RAF is over

http://www.everquest.com/free/ Click on FAQ and look at number 5 under Account
  4. L

I was actually thinking about already existing bot armies. I can't foresee them taking stuff away from people because they chose the F2P option. How many people would they lose when to continue playing toons you have known and loved for 13 years, you MUST pay the full amount or be neutered...
  5. L

How about bot armies? Since the toons already exist and they are not going to take stuff away from the toons, couldn't you drop the subs and go F2P on them? Statement 2 at the bottom of the page says that HoT will be the last expansion available to F2P. It then says you will have to buy VoA...
  6. L

Pick my mate for EQ Wedding Chapel

Marry an ugly woman (troll) and she will never leave you!
  7. L

MQ2PiggyZone - VoA Zone In Locations To Update MQ2PiggyZone - Help Needed

From argath to beasts' domain 781.00, 1045.00, 188.00 From Beasts' Domain to argath 390.00, 46.00, -331.94
  8. L

MQ2PiggyZone - VoA Zone In Locations To Update MQ2PiggyZone - Help Needed

I'm going to work on these and as i get any more that you don't have i will post them here. One quick question. where does the zone in from the guild hall to argath generally go? I tried comparing it to feerrott2 and did not see a zone in from there. Now that I think about it, I never did...
  9. L

plugins unloading after patching

Where the hell is the "problems forum"? I thought the "questions forum" was the place to ask.
  10. L

Hawthorne: I have my MacroQuest2 folder sitting in my C: drive Militarebear: Same with me. This just started happening a short time back.
  11. L

And yes it happened after today's patch as well
  12. L

Yeah kkthnx, like I stated in my post, I do have that button already unchecked.
  13. L

After a new patch comes out, I have many plugins that unload and I have to go through the list each time to load these in. I have seen others wondering why this happens in the chat box and thought I would post the question here. I do have my MacroQuest.ini unchecked already and this still...
  14. L

mq2bagwindows?

ok, so that means I have the bagwindows plugin. I just can't figure out why when i go into combat on 2 different toons running the melee mac, both toons start strobing opening and closing bags.
  15. L

mq2bagwindows?

So just recently (after i started using my new computer) my melee mac is opening his bags whenever he is in combat. Someone told me I need mq2bagwindows, bot I can't find it in the plugin page. any suggestions?