Recent content by lanceval

1. L

Mq2 navigation

Many thanks for tracking down this problem! Cheers
  2. L

Mq2 navigation

HI there, I wrote a little macro that is using mq2navigation to pull. I am using the meshes availlable on download on this web site. In some zone like butcherblock ang greater faydark, i got the following message. "mq2 navigation no start reference". I tried to regenerate the meshes but when...
  3. L

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Hi I tried dual box on ragefire. Mq2bot seems to mostly works. There is one concern, I would like to raise. The xtarget feature is not going to be active until underfoot. Is the assist method using netbot working? Is there other feature that requires xtarget in mq2bot? Cheers
  4. L

Mq2 eq crashes

I submitted a few core dumps of crash. I am using mq2bot and my enchanter keep crashing. More over other toons crashed too. Is there a way to print the call stack when crashing ? it would allow to figure out which is the offending plugin. Sorry if that question has been asked 1000 times. Cheers...
  5. L

Hi, --- The onzoned crash does not happen that much anymore. Either it was fixed or either CycleDelay=60, that i set ,is making it very unlikely to happen. --- About the main tank buffs. I looked at the log file to see how often the shaman is casting lethargy on the main...
  6. L

Hi, I spent some more time with a 6 box group and notice the following. 1) the tank SK confuse its pet and the mobs. 2) toons do not assist allways the assist target. is there a command to make the toons switch to a given target ?
  7. L

I had a go with this plugin, and it is working very smoothly for a minimal effort. Although I noticed the following problems: 1) after a random amount of time all the toon are spamming error messages like: thebard - [2015/04/26 00:06:37] Selo's Kick --> a_lizardman_patroller15 thebard -...
  8. L

MQ2AdvPath + GUI

Hi there, Would it be possible to include the feature described in the following thread in your build? MQ2AdvPath 20081010 + GUI In summary, it is Mq2advpath with a nice ui to make it friendlier. Cheers
  9. L

Bot Macro

I tried this macro but it take about 5 minute to start. Am I doing something wrong or is it a known problem? I am used to 6 box and Ini files need quite some fiddling, therefore this 5 minutes start is rather annoying.
  10. L

bard with macbot

Hi, Please tell us clearly the macro you are using, and you you need to send the configuration file you are using for that toon too. Becoming familiar with all this take some time, unfortunately the macro availlable here are not out of the box.
  11. L

Bot Macro

I started to use the macro, And there are a lot of configuration possibilities. The set up of the agrro section contains only 1 single mob skill spell and one AE skill. Would it be possible to add a list of skill that can be used to aggro, when a percent is reached.
  12. L

Bot macro - Customization

Hi there, it would be really helpfull to add to the wiki class example config files. Can any of you post your current config. We might gather a few example and it is rather helpfull when setting up a toon. Cheers,