Recent content by l337pally

1. L

Requesting a macro to make unfired star ruby encrusted stein

use combine macro but have to use autodestroy plugin, you can auto inven the tool and destroy the real combine. what i did
  2. L

Problem with Ninjadvloot

i had the same problem, not sure if its the right way to do it but i made a getto fix Sub LootItem(int i,DoWhat,WhichButton) /declare CorpseItemID int local ${Corpse.Item[${i}].ID} /nomodkey /itemnotify loot${i} ${WhichButton}mouseup /delay 5s ${Window[ConfirmationDialogBox].Open} ||...
  3. L

Vanilla Compile

anyone test this yet?
  4. L

easy katta faction

Can anyone conf. exactly what missions are needed to request this?
  5. L

MQ2 codewords

My crew call it "friend". Your friend visiting right now? You playing with your friend Warping is Poping..Hey pop to me..or just pop. succor is the universal term for fade/succor/ warp suc etc Cant think of any other terms we use right now as its like 5am
  6. L

Selecting reward

Hey all, searched just about every forum and cant find this. Im trying to get a macro to pick a reward but no go..can get task and all that but im stuck here..Heres the code im trying to use bu cant figure out what the select button is called /if (!${Window[RewardSelectionWnd].Open}) {...
  7. L

Adding Default Zonein Locations to MQ2PiggyZone

Ok, that clears it up a little for me, one question though if you did find the zone ID would it be a matter of putting that into the ini or would you need hard coding done to the actual /zone files. The forgotten halls expo is lvl based and after about 10 6hr runs every instance so far with the...
  8. L

How does it work for these 230=ruja "The Bloodied Quarries" 231=taka "The Sunken Library" 232=mira "The Silent Gallery" 233=mmca "The Forlorn Caverns" And is thier a difference that its an expo?
  9. L

Emergancy Patch Incoming To Fix This Bug

Awesome, just log in and no roll back. still have all the aa i earned. Might have been due to the fact i didnt know about this till 3hrs before patch so had no prev history of doing quests. about 1300 bone chips later and 65 aa's later i passed out with a swore wrist lol
  10. L

So far /zone is working great for me, but I'm having trouble adding a zone to it. Im using the shroud macro to unlock them all in The forgotten halls, but i keep getting "doesnt know route". Using force just crashes me but still doesnt zone me into the instance. Ive used the zone id command to...