Recent content by Kranthoz

1. K

Items Chase Items for Sale - Any Server

Awesome Service Amazing services. Just purchased and item from him and got it extremely quickly. Will do business with him again!
  2. K

Rogue returning. In need of some info.

Hey guys, just started playing again recently after a 3-4 year break. Always loved playing rogue and will continue to. I was wondering if anyone could either link me to or copy/paste the discs/AAs used for a 95-100 rogue currently? Also if you have a macro for burns that would be great too. I...
  3. K

Rogue question (dont worry not a bug)

Assault is a nuke based attack and is not affected by discs and epics and other buffs like the new version Battery is. Battery is amazing when used with rogue discs and can crit for quite large amounts. I like it better than assault. Also there is quite an aggro reduction with battery as well.
  4. K

New Rogue Toon

Thiefs Eyes is always nice for a group rogue. Believe its from 69 DoD missions.
  5. K

FF raid

Anyone got any tips for spawning Death Beetle?
  6. K

Rog vs. Berz

Personally I think if they both have tower weapons the zerker may pull a head overall. Rogues as of late have been sort of jewed over by the GMs. Zerkers have more discs providing high DPS over a longer period of time. In a group OR raid I would say zerker unless its a 30 sec -1 min burn fight.
  7. K

Surfing the Boards

Hm...I'll have to try that at some point when I need something! :rolleyes:
  8. K

Surfing the Boards

I don't think if he was cheating he would have got early probation do you? Either the GM suspended him for a stupid reason, or they let him off early for an even more retarded reason. Being how sony is, do you think they would make a mistake in BENEFIT of someone? I sure don't!
  9. K

Surfing the Boards

Wow...how are people this dumb and this abusive of MQ? There's cheating smart, and asking for a ban. Can we guess which this may be? Linked from eq forums. /lol YouTube- dfgdsfercxfdcdzxcx http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=162737 ---- link to the video if they close...
  10. K

Poll: Should I quit my job?

Get fired, and collect unemployment while finding a new job.
  11. K

Steel Behemoth

Paladins and rangers make this raid pretty trivial. Paladins chain splashing to cure the dots, and ranger 3rd spire making their entire group invulnerable to spells for about a minute and a half.
  12. K

Paypal reversal after account has been delivered

Agreed. I only ever purchase from lifetime members or people with high post counts that seem to have a good amount of respect from other lifetimers.
  13. K

runspeed

Not a fan of this plugin. When you use it, it looks like your lagging to shit or just straight glitching out. I see a few people using this a lot and it's just way too obvious.
  14. K

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

If you just taskquit when RZ is getting low, do you avoid lockout? or do you still get it since your in the zone? Logging out before RZ dies and getting removed from task...wouldnt when you log back in, it auto throw you into the static zone not the instance? Just curious how people are actually...
  15. K

Ingame Screenshots....

I definitely prefer those ornaments over the Skulltutor and Lifeshriek